Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I called MTI to see about getting a true dual exhaust like Jim G has in his SSR and was told that they have received five calls looking for the system thus far, and so are only designing them car by car with the auto on the premises. They also told me that if they receive about five more calls it might be worth designing a kit they could then send to interested individuals. Come on fanatics, check out Jim G's threads on his exhaust system and make those calls so we can all enjoy the throaty sound of that dual exhaust. Call MTI and ask for Mason or Reese at (770) 919-7774 and tell them you are interested in the Shotgun exhaust system they put in Jim G's SSR.

Let's get calling! :reddevil :reddevil :reddevil

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
MTI did not give me a price. They did not even take orders, right now all they are looking for is expressions of interest. They did not even take my name. I assume I will have to call back if they do hear from enough people to begin to manufacture the kits. :reddevil :reddevil :reddevil

·
180 Posts
MTI/Jim G. exhaust

Does MTI have an email address? Would like to express interest, but difficult to call from here due to time difference.

Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts