Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
2,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im trying to curb the rear fender pad gunk as much as I can. What flaps work best? Does GM make one for the SSR?

·
Premium Member
538 Posts
Mud flaps

cut 2 inchesw from the bottom or they will hit the ground . the rear flap goes on as is and looks good. It takes about 30 min.to install.

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Do you have to drill any new holes or can you use the existing ones for this installation?:smash

·
Registered
893 Posts
Flaps

I got mine from my GM dealer.......Bought them for my Envoy, but never used them...........I used the existing holes.......and transfered the pattern to the flap......they fit great.....And with a little help from my friend Clint......I have SSR flaps......Chrome SS and red R........:seeya

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,825 Posts

I cut my own out of black rubber gasket sheeting 1/8". used factory holes also.

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,594 Posts
Hide in Plain sight!

I bought my plain mud flaps from one of the local auto stores. I used plain black because I thought it would be harder to notice them. I only used them on the front of my SSR and I think they look great because they blend into the tire very nicely.

I haven't found a real compelling reason to use them on the back of my SSR yet. I just used the existing screw holes so if I decide to remove them there would be no extra holes showing.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts