Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

61 - 80 of 118 Posts

·
Two Tone Owner
2004 Red & White ROTM-Scranton,Pa.
2,848 Posts
This mural was just completed last week. It is my hometown of West Scranton, PA.
I didn’t have to drive far to take this picture. The football player is supposed to represent our local high school football team. The West Scranton Invaders. Very nice painting.
Walter
D7A9761D-3C77-4A95-9762-2C40BB48A993.jpeg
17230A8F-F203-4A96-9D37-C5E216DD713A.jpeg

·
Premium Member
7,538 Posts
Good morning Robert aka SWT RYD. Just looked at all of them, very interesting and pretty. Doris said you should have been a photographer. Glad you got the one on Slick Pigs' Bar B Q building and the one of downtown Murfreesboro. See ya' Saturday ... I hope. Thought about you when that 18 wheeler was blowing his horn yesterday for me to get going ... it was your voice telling me to keep my mouth shut and to look straight ahead ... good advice. :D :D:D:D:D

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
ROTM 1/2016 - 2006 PacBlues 376 & 29
28,987 Posts
Good morning Robert aka SWT RYD. Just looked at all of them, very interesting and pretty. Doris said you should have been a photographer. Glad you got the one on Slick Pigs' Bar B Q building and the one of downtown Murfreesboro. See ya' Saturday ... I hope. Thought about you when that 18 wheeler was blowing his horn yesterday for me to get going ... it was your voice telling me to keep my mouth shut and to look straight ahead ... good advice. :D :D:D:D:D
And check the mirror now and then.

·
BLU SSR
3,716 Posts
We took Red out for a continued shake down cruise and came across one mural and a couple signs for some of the local sights that may interest some.
Maybe a recon trip to scout sights for a no frills rally in the future?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #73 ·
We took Red out for a continued shake down cruise and came across one mural and a couple signs for some of the local sights that may interest some.
Looking good, Jim

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,709 Posts
Must be a south thing. We don't have them up here.

Reactions: tinyssnowplows

·
The Susan Lucci of ROTM
2004, lowered, custom paint
3,143 Posts
Just say when and we're there!

61 - 80 of 118 Posts