Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

81 - 100 of 118 Posts

·
Trygodfirst
2006 FPR ROTM WINNER SSR PAC BLUE AUTOMATIC -aka- Ole Blue
1,670 Posts
:mad:
Bad timing. You shoulda/coulda started this post a couple of weeks ago. I just returned from a fishing trip to Florida and we stayed just outside of Lake Placid. Many of the buildings have giant murals on the walls. In fact, I was told that the area was known as the town of murals. It seems if you look close enough, there is supposed to be a "hidden message" somewhere in each mural.

No, I never took any pictures.
How was the fishing

·
Premium Member
1,161 Posts
:mad:
Bad timing. You shoulda/coulda started this post a couple of weeks ago. I just returned from a fishing trip to Florida and we stayed just outside of Lake Placid. Many of the buildings have giant murals on the walls. In fact, I was told that the area was known as the town of murals. It seems if you look close enough, there is supposed to be a "hidden message" somewhere in each mural.

No, I never took any pictures.
BUT, Did you know the founder was the same guy that founded, found, (whatever) Lake Placid in Upstate NY?

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,709 Posts
Different type of murals. This is road mural. About a mile section of road in Franklin Kentucky is called painted road. Some call it art some call it graffiti period definitely different.https://photos.app.goo.gl/JMLVu5QYgwPTisaW8 View attachment 588689 View attachment 588690 View attachment 588691 View attachment 588692 View attachment 588694 New video by Robert Frey
Absolutely love the white letters on your tail gate. Just like the old school Chevy in the day.

·
Registered
04 Black, 05 Black, 05 Aqua Blur
4,192 Posts
Winslow is on my bucket list. Thanks
When I picked up my Aqua Blur I rerouted my trip so I could stop there myself. It was a little let down because there wasn't anything else but "the corner" in Winslow. Maybe I just didn't explore it enough, but I did get a picture of the corner with my SSR there.

81 - 100 of 118 Posts