Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has everything...1sb, running boards, wood trim in bed, hitch, etc. I also added windSSRpressor and new Chip Foose chrome wheels (2500)..Never in rain, only 3600mi. In Missouri..Email for [email protected]Will sacrifice at $32,000

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
dropping price

dropping price to 31,000...This truck is perfect...The wheels alone are $2500.Never been is rain...Never even been dirty.....

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
Never even been dirty? Wow! You better tell everyone how you did that.

·
Registered
595 Posts
rdyachts i recommend listing on ebay with a buy it now price $29995 you will recieve alot of calls and may be able to put your deal together yellow is a high demand color

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Would take trade

Prefer later modle luxury midsize.

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
trade

rdyachts said:
Prefer later modle luxury midsize.
trade for 30 ,,5window,, hi-boy ,ford complete , v-6 ,350 trans, 4 wheel disc brakes, tilt column, s/s banjo wheel, wire wheels, ceramic sprint car headers, ported, polished' bored , balanced engine,,tons more 609-726-1037 i do have a yellow 03 ssr

·
Registered
442 Posts
Reality sux sometimes

Selling limited production, performance vehicles is heartbreaking. I have gone through this continually and get so many comments about what it "should" sell for, etc. but the offers just do not happen. I have sold way too many vehicles for way too little after hearing over and over again about how much they are worth, etc. Bottom line: No matter how much you read in this forum about what you current owners feel your SSRs are worth now and in the future, there are two values to the vehicles. First is the value to you, the current owner. Driving around in your SSR may make it worth millions to you. Secondly is the amount you can get someone else to pay for the vehicle. I just saw a new yellow SSR sell for under $30K, and that is reality. Asking that much for a used one is just plain not realistic and reality needs to come into play if selling is a serious objective. Good Luck! Been there..........

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
your opinion

Danko, you will never know how little I think of your opinion of the value of my truck....It is nice you have so much ego that you think someone looks at your post and thinks " my this guy must really know the automobile business".. If that is your objective, I hope it is satisfying to you, if your objective is to berate those of us who are already losing thousands of dollars, get a life....By the way, I do not believe your story about someone buying a new '04 under $30,000.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Ego should not be confused with experience. I gave no opinion of the value of your vehicle other than to suggest resale might be less than that of a comparable '04 that is new. I also said it is worth much more to the current owner and it truly is every time you drive it, right? So, you are from the Show Me State. Okay, I will show you. One yellow '04 that just sold new for under $30K was sold by Kathy Niehaus at Superior Chevrolet in Cincinnati. VIN is 1GCES14PO4B108352. Their phone is 1-888-285-0913. Do not suggest again I am a liar. I am quite sympathetic to your plight and wish you the best but maybe I better understand the situation you are in than you do. Of course just one good offer to you will show me wrong but the probability of you getting near $30K is just plain remote. Enjoy the SSR while you have it and feel free to ignore me, but please be civil. Your comments about berating and get a life are childishly defensive and do not belong here.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
question

Just one question as to the reason for your post? Do you spend your Sundays with the classifieds calling people telling them that they are asking too much for their used car?????

·
Registered
63 Posts
All this energy !

I will keep my pristeen yellow 03. When GM stops making these the value will soar. This is a fact. My many years in auto sports supports this . Hang in there SSR owners, and for the meantime enjoy all the looks,and envy, when you tool down the road. The SSR draws more positive attention than ANY other production vehicle around ! Howard :seeya :flag

1 - 20 of 24 Posts