Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any good suggestion on installing the Muth Mirrors I received for S/E. Read directions and download Dictators how to. But my luck on installing things lately came up with a big "WHY ME".

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,065 Posts
Anyone have any good suggestion on installing the Muth Mirrors I received for S/E. Read directions and download Dictators how to. But my luck on installing things lately came up with a big "WHY ME".
It just takes a little time (3-4 hours) and a lot of patience. You can always call Dicktator or me for some "coaching" and encouragement.

Mike

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,392 Posts
Make sure you take them to Maggie Valley. I am not sure but, you will likely be able to find some help and time to get it done there.

Reactions: QUICKSILVER

·
Premium Member
2,198 Posts
Make sure you take them to Maggie Valley. I am not sure but, you will likely be able to find some help and time to get it done there.

:surprise: He would be (second) in line behind me, as I mentioned getting mine installed at Maggie to Dicktator several months ago.

However, If the (install process) takes 3 or 4 hours, I'm thinkin' none of us wants to tie up that much time while attending a Rally and so many other things going on.:|

·
Premium Member
5,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

/forum/images/SSRFanatic_2016/smilies/tango_face_surprise.png He would be (second) in line behind me, as I mentioned getting mine installed at Maggie to Dicktator several months ago.

However, If the (install process) takes 3 or 4 hours, I'm thinkin' none of us wants to tie up that much time while attending a Rally and so many other things going on./forum/images/SSRFanatic_2016/smilies/tango_face_plain.png
I will install mine at home and hope from the best.

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
mirrors

My buddy has a knack to install them. He does them in a two seconds, click and go. The wiring is another issue. Not hard but takes time for the wiring.

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
ssron2 and I did mine and the mechanical part was not too bad as long as you pay attention to how they mount. the wiring was where we struggled but with some patience we got them done. Agree with the time estimates provided.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts