Chevy SSR Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
05 aqua blur
35 Posts
Are you planning on custom making front hood and fenders ? That nose is way to long for your original jeep hood and flat fenders isn't it ? I just done a 50 jeepster on s-10 frame very similar build but I had to do many modifications to frame. Love your passion you will have an awesome drive train if you can get all that to fit up but from picture you might want to go rat rod on that one, meaning its not a Jeep its not a SSR its your awesome build, and they generally get most of the attention at the shows,

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Are you planning on custom making front hood and fenders ? That nose is way to long for your original jeep hood and flat fenders isn't it ? I just done a 50 jeepster on s-10 frame very similar build but I had to do many modifications to frame. Love your passion you will have an awesome drive train if you can get all that to fit up but from picture you might want to go rat rod on that one, meaning its not a Jeep its not a SSR its your awesome build, and they generally get most of the attention at the shows,

Leaving the engine open (no hood) but putting front fenders on..... Not modifying the frame....

41 - 51 of 51 Posts