Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
2,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cruzned said:
I added the satin door sills recently and they look terrific too. Like that touch you added there!:seeya
You can't see it in the picture but the Chevrolet script is in a chrome type finish and the SSr part is a brushd chrome. The SSr sticker is from the guy that sells these for the head rests. I couldnt get these to stick to the leather as sold so I put one there and one on the Waterfall.

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
Looks great Ricochet keep up the great mods. I just added some wooden dash trim today and finaly put on my Wind??? I purchased from the guy who makes them on this site. I'm just waiting to have my xm kit installed, I made the purchase a few weeks ago. I'm going to try and take off or get off all of the gold bow tie emblems on my Black Tie. Everything that's satin I'm going to try and make chrome. I think it would be cheaper in the long run rather than buy all new chrome parts. Want to have my brarke calipers painted gold or red. I have a long list of things I'm thinking of doing. Just takes time; little by little I'll get things done. Just finished a few hours on Black Tie with my Meguiars Electric Dual Action Polisher even though I'm a Zaino man. Black Tie now looks like Black Glaze or Black Ice.

·
Banned
2,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SS My R said:
Looks great Ricochet keep up the great mods. I just added some wooden dash trim today and finaly put on my Wind??? I purchased from the guy who makes them on this site. I'm just waiting to have my xm kit installed, I made the purchase a few weeks ago. I'm going to try and take off or get off all of the gold bow tie emblems on my Black Tie. Everything that's satin I'm going to try and make chrome. I think it would be cheaper in the long run rather than buy all new chrome parts. Want to have my brarke calipers painted gold or red. I have a long list of things I'm thinking of doing. Just takes time; little by little I'll get things done. Just finished a few hours on Black Tie with my Meguiars Electric Dual Action Polisher even though I'm a Zaino man. Black Tie now looks like Black Glaze or Black Ice.
OH Please show me your "wood"..:glol I want to add some also I was thinking only a partial kit just under the metallic look bar.

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
Ricochet said:
OH Please show me your "wood"..:glol I want to add some also I was thinking only a partial kit just under the metallic look bar.
I tried to upload them but the site indicated they were too large. PM me with an email address and I'll email them to you.

:banghead :smash :banghead :smash :banghead :smash​

·
Retired GM Program Manager/ Chief SSR Engineer
549 Posts
It would look a lot better if you either tucked your tag inside the glovebox or removed it entirely. Do you still have the hanging tag on the bed cover?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts