Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a call from my dealer/Maintence Director. He knows I how much I love my truck. He called to ask me if I wanted the 04 Display they were going to toss! Oh Man Do I Ever! Thanks Frank K. :angel

·
Premium Member
2,252 Posts
Lucky You!

That's great Machell. Couldn't happen to a nicer person.

·
Premium Member
1,890 Posts
Dealer give away

:seeya Machell ,Which dealer ? Huffines , Van or Bankston :seeya

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Furykay said:
:seeya Machell ,Which dealer ? Huffines , Van or Bankston :seeya
It was Van, they are super supportive even when I get anal about stuff. :lol :lol

·
Registered
89 Posts
The wall poster, table top card, mouse pad, some other little stuff, all 04. Being anal retentive I also saved all the papers from the car, even the paper floor mats. Goofy maybe, but it's odd what'll add value to a car after 15-20 yrs.

I have all the receipts and documents for every part that went into a total build I did of my 62 Chevy II, some cars deserve it. With the 03 Grand Am that I traded for the SSR the only thing I kept with the car was the owners manual.

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Blue6T9 said:
Surely you don't mean to say they gave you the SSR they had in the showroom?? :confused
Oops sorry, they dont' like me that much :lol the o4 sales display stuff. :lol :lol sorry! :cool

·
Registered
46 Posts
Chuck & Wildcat : Oh, OK, I get it now re. display stuff... I thought maybe there was some extra stuff that was supposed to go with every vehicle but you had to ask for it. I can certainly see the value in that, cool. Chuck, I'd save all that stuff too, so if you're anal I guess I am too. Come to think of it, I've been accused of that in the past...... Doesn't bother me one bit, lol.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts