1 - 9 of 9 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you searching for clear protection
for your mats, i just recieved my Ebay purchase
today of clear ExactMats.
There made of clear vinyl and are an exact fit.
They also come with clips to keep them in place.

Later,
John

Attachments

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wildcat66 said:
Mind if I ask?How much. And who had them? Can we get some too? :):):)
Machell,

Got them for $37.99 + $8.50 shipping.

The seller insidetracks currently has
another pair on Ebay for the same price
or buy-it-now for $44.99.

Item # 2475011038
or do a search for Chevrolet SSR and
every item for that make will show up.

Later,
John

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
It's like keeping the plastic on the couches. I really wasn't going to cover the SSR ones, just the floor. I asked my parts dept. how much they can get them for and they said 99. so I thought this would be a cheaper way and the cut is right. LOL I think it is funny too. :)

·
Original SSR Centerfold
3,128 Posts
plastic mats?

Instead of buying plastic mats to cover the original ones (memories of grandma's house keep popping into my head) why not just buy a second set of the factory originals? You can keep them in the attic wrapped in the plastic and when the first set get ratty or you go to sell the car :lol just change them out. The originals can be bought on Ebay for not too much more than the plastic. You going to cover the leather seats with plastic too?????

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I cut out some left over burber carpet to cover my mats since I drive it every day and I have a habit of wearing a place in the mats with my shoe heel. Whenever I go to a curise I'll take the carpet scraps out and my original mats will still look new.

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Well I looked online and Ebay it seems they start out low but people bid even higher than the cost of what you can get at the parts dept. I will more than likely have our interior guy make me some. wouldn't yellow look good in my slingshot SSR? I also have a friend that has an embroidery business. so I could personalize them. It is just I want something to keep the dirt off the floor now and those are the right size and aren't expensive. No not covering the seats with plastic. but I am looking into having seat covers made and embroidered.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts