Chevy SSR Forum banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
04 Black, 05 Black, 05 Aqua Blur, top secret can't say anything about another one
6,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Hello Jake, Yes I have State Farm insurance. My claim, well I found a snake skin in my SSR and I used the Zippo method to make sure the snake was gone. What is the Zippo method? You take 2 gallons of gas and a Zippo lighter. Set it on fire and run like heck. The fire will either kill the snake or drive it out. But yes the truck is totaled now and you can send that check to the same address you send the bills to.
Car Vehicle Land vehicle Cloud Hood

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
Hello Jake, Yes I have State Farm insurance. My claim, well I found a snake skin in my SSR and I used the Zippo method to make sure the snake was gone. What is the Zippo method? You take 2 gallons of gas and a Zippo lighter. Set it on fire and run like heck. The fire will either kill the snake or drive it out. But yes the truck is totaled now and you can send that check to the same address you send the bills to.
View attachment 615369
That's a sad image! Wonder if the RDM in it is still good!!

·
Registered
04 Black, 05 Black, 05 Aqua Blur, top secret can't say anything about another one
6,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
The snake or the truck? Either one YES or the truck with the snake in it still OH HECK YES

·
Registered
2005 Ricochet Silver over Smokin Asphalt
154 Posts
Snake skin interior anyone?
View attachment 615324

View attachment 615325

Went out to look for a piece in my SSR and this was on the floor. About 18" long in the condition it is in. So it is probably a little longer. I may have this one for sale cheap, new owner to take with the snake. I HATE SNAKES.
Might make a good wrap for the steering wheel.

·
Registered
6,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
NO WAY. Shovel, pistol, or zippo. I am not getting near that snake. But you can't swing a shovel inside a truck. My pistol has a laser sight so that is a possible option. Death by fire and a call to the insurance company sounds like the best option

·
Premium Member
05 Phantom Black Metallic
468 Posts
Hi Bruce,
Did you mention which truck you found the skin in and what kind of snake is it? I hope you are not getting rid of an SSR. Anyway, Be well my Brother and watch your backside, that's where they bite when you're not looking.

·
Registered
2005 SSR, Silver with chrome wheels.
177 Posts
Snake skin interior anyone?
View attachment 615324

View attachment 615325

Went out to look for a piece in my SSR and this was on the floor. About 18" long in the condition it is in. So it is probably a little longer. I may have this one for sale cheap, new owner to take with the snake. I HATE SNAKES.
You know, those pictures of a snake skin still bother me. Don't show me that again - - -. The only good snake is a dead one - - - -

Street Rod Andy

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,862 Posts
You know, those pictures of a snake skin still bother me. Don't show me that again - - -. The only good snake is a dead one - - - -

Street Rod Andy
Tastes like chicken you know!

Reactions: DOOPHUS

·
Registered
6,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
If we had snakeskin seats in our Pacific Blue CHERIE would never get in it I would have to sell it
I can say I have not been back in the truck since pulling the snake skin out. Maybe over the holiday weekend I will open it up and leave it open for a while.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts