Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yellow: a bit too loud, may not be everyone's color for resale.

I had a hard time between red and black. Have never owned a red one. What made me choose it was that one of the pictures on the net showed that SSR has a body color trim for the inside of the car. The red will show a great contrast to the black leather seats. The black may just be that, not very visible and blend in. The red trim should look good from the outside. Now I'll be pissed if the picture was not really from the production model. Oh well, its done already...

S

·
0 Posts
Had to go with Smokin Asphalt

Yellow, as you mentioned is just a little to much, I just did not see many Red pics that really did it for me. I did see some black ones that really looked hot.

Either way, what they look like in "real life" is always diferent.

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
Colors Available

Per all the posts it sounds like only red, black and yellow are being made. Anybody have info. on colors now or in the future. I'm looking for Indigo Blue!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Re: Colors Available

Scheide said:
Per all the posts it sounds like only red, black and yellow are being made. Anybody have info. on colors now or in the future. I'm looking for Indigo Blue!
They are adding Purple and Quick Silver for the 2004 model year!!! :cheers :cool :seeya

1 - 5 of 5 Posts