Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my SSR from the body shop yesterday afternoon. Everything came out great. I had the runningboards color matched while Mr. D was painting the SSR and I really like it. After not driving it for three weeks it feels like I just got a brand new one.

·
Registered
318 Posts
LLoyd:

I checked with GM Parts Direct last week and they now offer color painted running boards for the SSR.... List price is $775.00.... I checked with a body guy here in Sacramento and he told gave me $500, plus the cost of replacing the black rubber, if I wanted to, to paint the running boards and the door handles. I don't like the door handles the way they are as they show all the finger prints... The guy I talked to has a 03 Slingshot that he painted most everything yellow.... Running Boards, Door Handles, Chevy Emblem, SSR Emblem, the dash, and all the brushed trim in the cab.... It is Btchn! He sanded down the dash so it would be smooth yella! I am not going that far but I do like the yella running boards and door handles...

Now if I just had a CONSOLE!

Thanks,

Rainwater

·
Administrator
8,204 Posts
Great to hear!

lloger said:
Picked up my SSR from the body shop yesterday afternoon. Everything came out great. I had the runningboards color matched while Mr. D was painting the SSR and I really like it. After not driving it for three weeks it feels like I just got a brand new one.
Hey lloger,

Glad to hear she is back :)

Please give us some side and up close shots of your new painted running boards ok? :thumbs

1 - 3 of 3 Posts