perk up once my red SSR gets here!

Later,
John

Attachments

·
Registered
407 Posts
John,

I took an 1100 mile trip this past weekend and vettes were waving to me - not SSR's waving to vettes!

Vettes are great but come on....they are on the road by the hundreds.......you are going to love your new SSR and you will be a rare sight.

Congratulations.

rick

:cheers

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
It will be cool

I had more motorcycle riders heads swivel to get a second glance and they almost all waved. The vettes strain to look too. You will have a blast and I hope the weather holds for you when your SSR is delivered.
Happy Cruisin'

·
Registered
601 Posts
Hey,

I live in DC and I was down town this past weekend. With the weather being nice and with the Cherry Blossems blowming. I had more people trying to get me to put the to down while I was driving. Guys on Motorcycles wore stoping there tracks and Vetts were driving around the block just to get a second look. The look I had was from three SL500 drivers with there tops down upset that I was gettting more looks with my truck then them when I did put the top down.:D :D

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
Nice day

Machell,

It looks like not only you have SSRitis, but your SSR has it as well!
Look at it showing off!!!

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Yes

Some one call the doctor I think it is incurable. Do you think pictures with the Easter Bunny is to much? LOL My daughter says that I have lost my mind and I am getting more weird.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Marchell,

That's a great picture but as one of the many 'invisible' members that post here we want to see pictures of the drivers and their cars!

Maybe that will come when the registry gets up and running....

Rick:cool

·
SSR Owners Group
3,753 Posts
Mid 70's again today...

Retro SSR at a retro station - the owners (this is at their house) were kind enough to let me use their 'set' for photos. They own a "50's" shop in town and have parties out at the house - for a reasonable fee...

Attachments

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
lookin' good

I saw a black SSR Wed and it had the running boards on it and it is the only one I have seen where I actually like them on the SSR. I think it is becuase it breaks up the dark plus the chrome stands alone on the black and I think the running boards add something to the SSR. I hope you have great weather to drive up to the hill country to get some bluebonnet pictures. I am still looking for the Indian Paint brushes I think that will make an excellent picture with the colors. Happy Cruisin'

1 - 15 of 15 Posts