Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
West Coast Pit Crew
Joined
·
10,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
May 22nd "Mystery Lunch Ride Starts in Temecula at goes to ????"

Mark the date May 22nd you don't want to miss this :thumbs We will be meeting again at Siggys fast food 26820 Jefferson Ave. Murrieta 10:00 am leaving at 10.30 sharp(just enough time for coffee)!! Jim Carden is in charge of the mystery lunch ride, he's the only one that knows where we are going and the only thing I can get out of him is that he promise's back roads and great sceneary :cool Post a reply or PM me, Jim needs a head count to reserve parking and seats for lunch ASAP :cheers Anyone who has two-way radios should bring them to keep in touch, thats really the only thing that works on these kind of rides cell phones don't. Everyone is welcome LA,OC,SB,RIV, and SAN DIEGO COUNTIES. Lloyd (lloger) hope you & Gerry can make it we need a "KODAK MAN" :lol If you need directions to the start(siggys) reply to thread or PM me.

Hope to see everyone that was at our last ride plus a whole lot of new folks. Lets :party again!!

Happy :ssr ing
:seeya Tony

P.S. Missed our last ride check the thread Cruzin Grand April 8th we had a ball!!! :thumbs
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,252 Posts
Just got back!

Hi Tony, We just got back from Palm Springs today, May 6th. I've got May 22nd marked on my calendar, and will try to make it. Boy, I wish you guys and gals wouldn't chat so much while I'm gone. It's going to take me a week to catch up on all the new posts. I spotted two SSR's while we were in Palm Springs. We were in Ruby's Diner on Hiway 111, having a burger for lunch, and a red one passed by going East. We spotted a yellow one on the 10, he was going East and we were going West, as we were leaving for home today. Don't know who they were or if they are on the forum.
 

·
West Coast Pit Crew
Joined
·
10,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
"SUPPER"

lloger said:
Hi Tony, We just got back from Palm Springs today, May 6th. I've got May 22nd marked on my calendar, and will try to make it. Boy, I wish you guys and gals wouldn't chat so much while I'm gone. It's going to take me a week to catch up on all the new posts. I spotted two SSR's while we were in Palm Springs. We were in Ruby's Diner on Hiway 111, having a burger for lunch, and a red one passed by going East. We spotted a yellow one on the 10, he was going East and we were going West, as we were leaving for home today. Don't know who they were or if they are on the forum.
Thats great Lloyd, tell Gerry hello from us can't wait to see everybody again! :thumbs Looks like you need a laptop to stay in touch :glol :glol :glol
Give Fred a jingle to see if he can come too...
Happy :ssr ing
:seeya Tony
 

·
West Coast Pit Crew
Joined
·
10,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So Far So Good!!

Got Ten RSVP's so far for this ride, I know there are more of you great SSR owners out there!!. Come on would like to make it Twenty what a :party that would be :thumbs
Happy :ssr ing
:seeya Tony
 

·
West Coast Pit Crew
Joined
·
10,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Super Ken!!!

Ken Thurm said:
My grandson and I will be there. I just need directions.
Ken
Be more then happy to give you directions, just need to know where you are starting from-what city?? :thumbs :thumbs :thumbs

Tony
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
122 Posts
crazyrtr53 said:
Got Ten RSVP's so far for this ride, I know there are more of you great SSR owners out there!!. Come on would like to make it Twenty what a :party that would be :thumbs
Happy :ssr ing
:seeya Tony
The woman and myself are leaning towards going but with my busy schedule I will not know for sure until it gets closer.
 

·
Resident Rocket Scientist
Joined
·
11,997 Posts
RSHottel said:
The woman and myself are leaning towards going but with my busy schedule I will not know for sure until it gets closer.
yeah - what he said. :agree

And if things work out :cheers
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
579 Posts
If Things Work Out Count Me In!

If things work out count me in!

I'll be starting from Victorville.


:seeya E :seeya

Orange SSR :ssr

P.S. Broomer, buy that Aqua Blur 05 so you can join us in your new SSR! Even if you don't make sure you come.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,252 Posts
Hi Terry

TerryH said:
I have it on my schedule and I'm looking forward to it!
TerryH
I would like to set up a meet for all the SSRs in our area to meet at 8:00 am at the Farmer Boys on Haven Ave. just north of the 60 for breakfast, and then we could caravan down to Siggy's and meet the rest of the guys at 10:00. We should have at least 3 or 4. Would you be up for that?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
579 Posts
On Second Thought

he's the only one that knows where we are going and the only thing I can get out of him is that he promise's back roads and great sceneary.......Anyone who has two-way radios should bring them to keep in touch, thats really the only thing that works on these kind of rides cell phones don't. Happy :ssr ing
:seeya Tony



On second thought; dirt roads, only one person knows where we are going, need two way radios, cell phones don't work, song from "Deliverence" playing in the distance....... :leaving

Humm....I' don't know! :glol


:seeya E :seeya

Orange SSR :ssr
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
95 Posts
Sounds great

lloger said:
I would like to set up a meet for all the SSRs in our area to meet at 8:00 am at the Farmer Boys on Haven Ave. just north of the 60 for breakfast, and then we could caravan down to Siggy's and meet the rest of the guys at 10:00. We should have at least 3 or 4. Would you be up for that?
8am at Farmer Boys sounds great!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
122 Posts
lloger said:
I would like to set up a meet for all the SSRs in our area to meet at 8:00 am at the Farmer Boys on Haven Ave. just north of the 60 for breakfast, and then we could caravan down to Siggy's and meet the rest of the guys at 10:00. We should have at least 3 or 4. Would you be up for that?
We will try.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,252 Posts
Farmer Boys`

All of those who want to meet at Farmer Boys for breakfast, be there by 8:00 AM. We will have to leave by 9:00 AM to get down to Siggy's by 10:00. The address for Farmer Boys is 2180 S. Haven. It is just north of the 60. See attached map.
 

Attachments

·
West Coast Pit Crew
Joined
·
10,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Me Thinks Me See A Convoy Starting!!!

Hi Guys & Girls

Well what can I say, THIRTEEN confirmed so far and seven will know as the date gets closer :cool :cool :cool Will we actually hit the TWENTY MARK??? Oh and ECurtis the only thing I can correct on your post is there is NO DIRT ROADS but I have herd music ! :glol :glol :glol Looking forward to seeing everyone and meeting new people :thumbs

Lets :party

:seeya Tony
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,252 Posts
List

Hey Tony, give us a list so we know who's confirmed, and who's possible.
 

·
West Coast Pit Crew
Joined
·
10,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
"the List"

"CONFIRMED"<---------------------------------->"POSSIBLE"
1 Jim Carden & JoAnn<
2 crazyrtr53-Tony & Judy<
3 ssr71blackbird-Bob & Randi<
4 Ted-Ted & ??-<------------------------------->3 Vickers In Laws
5 Jesse Ochoa & ???<---------------------------->4 speed2acer
6 Yellow Flash-Steve & ??<
7 lloger-Lloyd & Gerry<
8 SSRbh-Brian & son Chris
9 Frank Martinez & Debbie
10 Ken Thurm- Ken & Tina
11 drtrcer-Duke & Sandi
12 TerryH-Terry & ???
13 Vicker- Vick &??
14 Ed Pawlack & ???
15 Tony & Maria Jiron
16 ECurtis & ???
17 hdflstf-Art-Lucky & Stitch
18 Ross
19 Wildssr-Brian & son Chris
20 Wildssr3-Gary & son Matt
21 FredEDick- Fred
22 TALLNLA- Jeff & Shiela
23 SSRM.E.- Paul & Melissa
24 RSHottel- Rich & Cheri
25 sgt770 Rick & Lois

There's the list Lloyd I put Fred on it in hopes that you would talk him into going :thumbs
If I have missed some possible's that are definate pm me if your a single or double for Lunch seating. :thumbs

Happy :ssr ing
:seeya Tony

P.S. sorry guys there are two list's there that's the only way I could space them apart otherwise they ran together! :mad
 
1 - 20 of 82 Posts
Top