Chevy SSR Forum banner
1 - 2 of 73 Posts

· Premium Member
4,215 Posts
DMW said:
Yea, I think Wind Jammer is used by Bestop on one of thier Jeep parts. It may be spelled different but I beleive it is tradmarked. What about Wind Breaker? Did someone say that one already? I think Backdraft is on the right track.
oops - we're back to breaking wind again. I TRIED hard not to use it.
1 - 2 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.