61 - 80 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
On the way home from the dealership, my wife and I decided to name our
Black over Silver 6 speed

RODNEY

short for hot rod.

Drive it like you stole it! It's more fun that way.

Skeet :black:
.........:silver:

·
it's 5 o'clock somewhere!
16,258 Posts
what else???

"Purple, The Wonder Truck!" :purple:

I thought it was rather fitting for a number of reasons. You know how the general public wonders what it is? And our family wonders why we love it so much? And then there's us fanatics that wonder how this little truck could bring us all together as a family? :yesnod Ain't it wonderful? :D

·
Las Vegas Mob
1,332 Posts
"The Grape One"

Gosh, how did I miss this thread all this time?? Oh well, we named our U-V "The Grape One" after Melinda decided that "Statutory Grape" wouldn't do it for her!

Blast :purple:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Her Name

I have an '05 Slingshot Yellow. My vanity plate is OLDYELR, so that's her name and my handle on the forum.

:yellow: OLDYELR:yellow: :D

·
Premium Member
2,461 Posts
This thread hasn't been around for many years but since I've been thinking about what I want to name my new truck I did a little searching and found this! 😁

With all the newbies we've added the last year or so, I thought it would be fun to learn what your naming your trucks?

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
My 04 got named Betty after the song Black Betty. Then when I got the 05 and it was black also neve named it now call them by their years.
My wife does call them other things we can't post here depending on her mood and what I have done any particular day (or not done).
:LOL:

·
Premium Member
636 Posts
Our silver is named Elsie, due to the black and grey cover she wore long ago. The middle/top of the cover was silver and the fenders and sides were black. When looking at her from the front, her mirrors stuck out and reminded us of a Jersey cow. I wasn’t really fond of the name and never named a vehicle before, but it stuck with the entire family as they loved to watch me squirm. I’ve come to like the name as well and openly refer to her by it. The cover was great and lasted several years, but the next two have been just grey.

·
Super Moderator
13,603 Posts
what else???

"Purple, The Wonder Truck!" :purple:

I thought it was rather fitting for a number of reasons. You know how the general public wonders what it is? And our family wonders why we love it so much? And then there's us fanatics that wonder how this little truck could bring us all together as a family? :yesnod Ain't it wonderful? :D
Hey Sweetie
What are you and Wayne up to these days?
Send me a note - [email protected]

61 - 80 of 115 Posts