Chevy SSR Forum banner

101 - 115 of 115 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,457 Posts
I haven't completely decided on a name yet but with those headers and custom dual in/ dual out exhaust system, topped off with that 6 speed transmission, I'm leaning towards "Blue Thunder"! 😉😎😁

What do you all think? 🤔

·
Spirited driver!
931 Posts
I haven't completely decided on a name yet but with those headers and custom dual in/ dual out exhaust system, topped off with that 6 speed transmission, I'm leaning towards "Blue Thunder"! 😉😎😁

What do you all think? 🤔
I don't know about Thunder. It is a well known Ford.

But I have always liked Blu-by-U

·
BlueStreak
26,740 Posts

What do you all think? 🤔
I think that is already taken as a screen name, though not currently active. As far as naming the vehicle, that is totally up to you and sounds good. Should not create a problem.

·
Premium Member
2,457 Posts
I think that is already taken as a screen name, though not currently active. As far as naming the vehicle, that is totally up to you and sounds good. Should not create a problem.
Think I'm going to just keep the name short... You can see that's is Blue, so it's just going to be "Thunder"! So, there it is! 😁

·
Premium Member
2,457 Posts
Sounds like winner to me, Larry.

Are you able to get License Plates with THUNDER?

! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: !
My plates have HUAW on them. But THUNDER would be cool too! I'll have to check it out! 😉

·
Premium Member
3,430 Posts
I never named a car but Kathy calls her's "KOKO" for Kokopelli. All my new cars in the '60's, 4 of them, were Black in Black and '69 was the last new car I bought. I didn't have a Black one until 2014, my '06 Smokin' Asphalt FPR, so I guess I could it "Back in Black"!?!?

DSC_0405.JPG

Nick

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
I never named a car but Kathy calls her's "KOKO" for Kokopelli. All my new cars in the '60's, 4 of them, were Black in Black and '69 was the last new car I bought. I didn't have a Black one until 2014, my '06 Smokin' Asphalt FPR, so I guess I could it "Back in Black"!?!?

View attachment 567691

Nick
Nick, your wife would likely enjoy my personalized waterfall...
Mark

Attachments

101 - 115 of 115 Posts