Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The person that is making the front spoiler for Eddie is willing to try and make a Nascar type rear spoiler. He needs a existing spoiler to make a mold. If someone has one that is willing to send it to him so he can proceed let Eddie know. 615- 975-7447. After mold is made it will be returned.

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
4,216 Posts
I'm still waiting to get my painted. I could ship mine to him if it would help the rest of the Fanatic Family out. I've been frustrated with the delay, so maybe this is the reason why? I give Eddie a call.

·
Premium Member
6,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm still waiting to get my painted. I could ship mine to him if it would help the rest of the Fanatic Family out. I've been frustrated with the delay, so maybe this is the reason why? I give Eddie a call.
Thanks, HUAW. Eddie just called me and said you are sending him your spoiler. Are SSR owners a great group of people or what. Thanks Eddie for stepping up. Believe me folk's Eddie has a lot on his plate with his remolding business to take on these projects. He is just a great Fanatic. He and Floyd Bailey were best of be friends.

·
Perfectionist
05 Redline, 06 Pac Blue, Spfld, Illinois
681 Posts
Thanks, HUAW. Eddie just called me and said you are sending him your spoiler. Are SSR owners a great group of people or what. Thanks Eddie for stepping up. Believe me folk's Eddie has a lot on his plate with his remolding business to take on these projects. He is just a great Fanatic. He and Floyd Bailey were best of be friends.
Wow!!! Great news!!!

·
Premium Member
9,432 Posts
The attached photos are of the only privately owned SSR to be equipped with a NASCAR spoiler. The 03 Indy trucks, the four flame trucks and the red/white trucks did not have a rear spoiler.

Charlie would have to weigh in, but I believe he had loaned the spoiler to a manufacturer, possibly Eric, to have it duplicated. I don't think that ever happened, because I was interested in that unit. It is a 3-piece spoiler.
BrickyardPace SSR.jpg
DSCN0232-R.jpg
WKA2004053110231_pv.JPG
05 Nascar Pace.JPG
082.jpg

·
Tech Support/Research
1,761 Posts
Flassh is correct, this is the style of the NASCAR style spoiler used on the SSR. And I too recall that molds were made of the three pieces by manufacturer Eric MPD, using Charlie's parts. How many spoilers were made from those molds is unknown but I am certain at least a few were produced. Wonder where those molds are now?

Spoiler Only.JPG

·
Premium Member
4,216 Posts
Eddie still has my spoiler that was being used to create a mold for the Nascar styled spoiler. I assume they are still working on it...🤔

Reactions: richsadams

·
Premium Member
4,216 Posts
@SWT RYD Have you talked to Eddie lately about the spoiler project? Can't find his number.... 😉

Just found his number on your first post! Duh! I can't delete this post. I left him a message!

1 - 20 of 58 Posts