Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

21 - 40 of 58 Posts

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
Premium Member 2004 Smokin' Asphalt
50,247 Posts

·
SSR Believer
1,990 Posts
yes, this is the one I’m hoping to get as well. I checked Kaminari last night and they only have the large spoiler. Hoping it shows up soon.
Agreed. The one they have is just a little too over-the-top for me. I like subtle I guess.

Love your signature image BTW. (y)

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
4,245 Posts
I talked to Eddie the other week and the mold was going to be done soon! I'll call him this week and give him my paint code to paint my donor spoiler! I'll post something when I know more! 😉

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,652 Posts
One thing I noticed is if you look closely the NASCAR spoiler is actually three individual pieces and the aftermarket ones look very similar but are one piece. I like the aftermarket one better. Just so you know going in. Good luck.

·
SSR Believer
1,990 Posts
Eric had a 3 piece larger spoiler and a smaller single piece that attached to the tailgate. The smaller model like the one on @James Dean ’s and @HUAW’s Rs is the one I’m after.

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
4,245 Posts
My Nascar style spoiler that is being used to make the mold is a one piece spoiler and attached to the tailgate not the deck. 😉

·
SSR Enthusiast
2004 Chevrolet SSR #10111 Ricochet Silver
275 Posts
Any updates on if these were ever reproduced? Would love to install one on my truck

·
Premium Member
ROTM 2005 Redline Red .
5,581 Posts
Nascar spoiler is available on Kaminari's web sight, I have seen them in person at the factory and they are nice.

·
Premium Member
1,136 Posts
@SWT RYD Have you talked to Eddie lately about the spoiler project? Can't find his number.... 😉

Just found his number on your first post! Duh! I can't delete this post. I left him a message!
Larry, You can ship it to me when you get it back from Eddie. I'll paint it Aqua Blur and install it on Blur'd Vision!!!!!!!!!! I have been waiting and waiting for over 2 years for one of these!

·
Premium Member
ROTM 2005 Redline Red .
5,581 Posts
Blur'd Vision
Give Kaminari a call ask to speak to Pete, he will send you additional pictures.

·
SSR Believer
1,990 Posts
First photos are of Eric's MPD spoilers that folks including myself are hoping Kaminari will make one day along with photos of the "NASCAR Style" and "SSR Wing" spoilers they currently offer.

MPD Spoiler 11a.JPG MPD Spoiler 11.jpg MPD Spoiler 10.jpg MPD Spoiler 3.jpg MPD Spoiler 2.jpg MPD Spoiler 1.jpg Kaminari SSR Wing Spoiler 1.jpg Kaminari NASCAR Style Spoiler 1.jpg

Hope that helps! :)

·
Premium Member
04 SSR
3,393 Posts
If you look carefully the one on the black is different than the ones one the yellow and blue SSRs. Look at how it extends down around 3rd brake light. I am not sure which came first. I know Eric modified it a couple of times. I have the one like one the black SSR.
20200315_154953.jpg

Attachments

·
SSR Believer
1,990 Posts
If you look carefully the one on the black is different than the ones one the yellow and blue SSRs. Look at how it extends down around 3rd brake light. I am not sure which came first. I know Eric modified it a couple of times. I have the one like one the black SSR.
Interesting Mark. Always thought they were one in the same, but you're right, they are slightly different. The ends on yours and the black one curve around further as well. Both look great IMHO. Size-wise they appear to be about equal. I'd take either one. The spoilers Kaminari is currently selling are just too big for my taste... may work fine for others though.

I'm rockin' the California Dreamin' spoiler lots of others have for now.

SSR California Dreamin Spoiler 1.jpg

21 - 40 of 58 Posts