Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Premium Member
ROTM 2005 Redline Red .
5,580 Posts
Eric's first one is on the Blue and Yellow, his last type was on the black. Kaminaris has the mould for the one on the Black, but the mould needs work.

·
SSR Enthusiast
2004 Chevrolet SSR #10111 Ricochet Silver
275 Posts
First photos are of Eric's MPD spoilers that folks including myself are hoping Kaminari will make one day along with photos of the "NASCAR Style" and "SSR Wing" spoilers they currently offer.

View attachment 593943 View attachment 593935 View attachment 593936 View attachment 593937 View attachment 593938 View attachment 593939 View attachment 593941 View attachment 593942

Hope that helps! :)
Thanks for this detailed comparison. I was eagerly awaiting for the MPD spoiler to be produced by kaminari and then when it was posted on the website I was confused. This is much too large for my tastes. I was hoping to get one like @HUAW has on his truck. Still holding out hope that some one will make that one.

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
4,245 Posts
Larry, You can ship it to me when you get it back from Eddie. I'll paint it Aqua Blur and install it on Blur'd Vision!!!!!!!!!! I have been waiting and waiting for over 2 years for one of these!
Sorry buddy but my paint guy is doing the repair from the UPS shipping damage and should be mounted on Thunder for Maggie Valley! 😉

·
Trygodfirst
2006 FPR ROTM WINNER SSR PAC BLUE AUTOMATIC -aka- Ole Blue
1,606 Posts
Donor spoiler scheduled to arrive on Thursday for Eddie to make a mold! ?
Thank u my fellow blues brother
You have a good heart.

·
SSR Believer
1,990 Posts
@HUAW any idea where I can buy this one like I had on my 03 ssr.
Hey Scott,

Here you go...

Amazon has them for about $100 periodically but looks like they're out at the moment...

Manufacturer sells them direct, but they're the most expensive...

Attached with the recommended 3M 03615 Super Strength Molding Tape. So a very easy install that way and rock solid for over a year now.

Didn't want to drill holes. Holding out for one of Eric's MPD spoilers like the one @James Dean has pictured at the top of this thread.

·
Premium Member
ROTM 2005 Redline Red .
5,580 Posts
No matter what rear spoiler you get you are going to have to drill some holes, Eric style that goes on the tailgate has 4 holes that need to be drilled, don't think you can keep it on with just tape.

·
Premium Member
7,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
No matter what rear spoiler you get you are going to have to drill some holes, Eric style that goes on the tailgate has 4 holes that need to be drilled, don't think you can keep it on with just tape.
I agree with drilling holes, but they are advertising them with no drilling on eBay.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Has anyone installed the Kaminari NASCAR spoiler? Looking for info on how much body work is needed before painting to make it look like an OEM piece. Thanks

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
4,245 Posts
@Trygodfirst I have a Pac Blue spoiler that I think you would love! Its the same spoiler that is on @LITEMUP truck (The Aqua Blur in the video I posted recently). I think the curve of the spoiler fits the shape of the truck in the rear great! I was ready to put it on Thunder until I came across the MPD styled spoiler. Let me know in a "conversation" if you or anyone else is interested. ;)

·
SSR Believer
1,990 Posts
@Trygodfirst I have a Pac Blue spoiler that I think you would love! Its the same spoiler that is on @LITEMUP truck (The Aqua Blur in the video I posted recently). I think the curve of the spoiler fits the shape of the truck in the rear great! I was ready to put it on Thunder until I came across the MPD styled spoiler. Let me know in a "conversation" if you or anyone else is interested. ;)
This one? Pretty nice if so. Still holding out for the MPD spoiler though.

41 - 58 of 58 Posts