Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,890 Posts
Who will be going to TMS next week ?? I will be in the south Paved R. V. Next to 114 Highway .Look for my new Red 04 see you all I hope Will be next to road :seeya

·
Premium Member
3,674 Posts
Furykay said:
Who will be going to TMS next week ?? I will be in the south Paved R. V. Next to 114 Highway .Look for my new Red 04 see you all I hope Will be next to road :seeya
We're going. Will look for you there. Machell - you gonna be around??

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Hey I will be around my house all weekend, Saturday is the first day of Little League Baseball so we have a parade and games.
When are you going to TMS?

·
Premium Member
3,674 Posts
wildcat66 said:
Hey I will be around my house all weekend, Saturday is the first day of Little League Baseball so we have a parade and games.
When are you going to TMS?

Not sure exactly - it will be Friday the 15th thru Sunday. Got infield parking etc. with a vendor with a hospitality trailer. Judy has jury duty next week.. If she doesn't get stuck on a jury we'll leave Friday AM - if she does, we'll leave when the judge leaves. Planning seeing Judy's son as well. Staying at a Hampton Inn in Ft. Worth.

·
Premium Member
1,890 Posts
Out bound traffic

TMS has built a new under pass to let traffic leave the infield with out stopping . you won't have those old 4 way stop signs. Hope to see you all ,you can't miss my motor home and Red SSR ,it will be parked next to 114. it is a 42 ft green Monaco with a US And TEXAS FLAG ,Kay :seeya

·
Premium Member
3,674 Posts
Furykay said:
TMS has built a new under pass to let traffic leave the infield with out stopping . you won't have those old 4 way stop signs. Hope to see you all ,you can't miss my motor home and Red SSR ,it will be parked next to 114. it is a 42 ft green Monaco with a US And TEXAS FLAG ,Kay :seeya
Not a bad run from Denton for you. I tried to get into one of our favorite B&B's - the Wildwood Inn in Denton - but they were booked up.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Ssr Nascar Pace Car

WHO HAD THE POST ABOUT THE MODIFICATIONS ON THE NASCAR PACE SSR?
FRONT CHIN SPOILER AND ROCKER PANEL CHANGES.
PLEASE CONTACT ME AT [email protected]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts