Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I notice this morning that I'm missing a rear center cap. Lord only knows when or where it flew off. But before I trundle off to ebay to get one, I figured I ask here first. So, anyone got one they don't need? It's the rear cap in silver. I really don't care if it's factory or not as I have mine painted black. I do care that it's in good, complete condition. Please let me know what ya got.

Thanks, wizzr.

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Funny side note... My wife came into my office and asked what I was doing. I told her I was posting on the forum to find a hub cap for the SSR. She asked specifically what it looked like. I took her to the garage and showed her the wheels. She got wide eyed and said, "I think I saw one in the street just down from our house!" We quickly jump in her car and dove there. Sure enough, there it was.... completely demoilshed. Must been run over a dozen times or more. HA! Oh well. A battle scare trophy for the garage wall.

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,883 Posts
Maybe you ought to put it on somehow, take a picture of it and send the picture along with your story to Chevrolet. They're truck ads are showing banged and scratched up trucks with a story. You might become a celebrity! LOL

Dave

·
Slingshot Rules!
73,592 Posts
Remember, Wizzr . . .

Once you find a replacement Hub Cap . . . don't forget the "two-sided tape" on the clips.

That stuff really works.

! :banana ! :cheers ! :banana ! :cheers ! :banana !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts