Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Redline Red
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. Once again I reach out for assistance. While having some front brake work done at the local Ft. Myers dealer, one of the front center wheel covers got broken. It’s a raised yellow bow tie, and the cover is chrome. Would anyone have one and can quote me a price? I just love my SSR, and looking forward to driving to Clearwater soon to show Dictator What a real pretty 06 Redline Red looks like. Here’s what the cover looks like. Many thanks for your kind assistance… [email protected] Motor vehicle Hood Automotive design Wheel Plant
Motor vehicle Hood Automotive design Wheel Plant
Motor vehicle Hood Automotive design Wheel Plant

·
Premium Member
309 Posts
Hi everyone. Once again I reach out for assistance. While having some front brake work done at the local Ft. Myers dealer, one of the front center wheel covers got broken. It’s a raised yellow bow tie, and the cover is chrome. Would anyone have one and can quote me a price? I just love my SSR, and looking forward to driving to Clearwater soon to show Dictator What a real pretty 06 Redline Red looks like. Here’s what the cover looks like. Many thanks for your kind assistance… [email protected] View attachment 600184
View attachment 600184 View attachment 600184
check out this site if you haven’t already they may have what you need or may repair the bad one.

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Hi everyone. Once again I reach out for assistance. While having some front brake work done at the local Ft. Myers dealer, one of the front center wheel covers got broken. It’s a raised yellow bow tie, and the cover is chrome. Would anyone have one and can quote me a price? I just love my SSR, and looking forward to driving to Clearwater soon to show Dictator What a real pretty 06 Redline Red looks like. Here’s what the cover looks like. Many thanks for your kind assistance… [email protected] View attachment 600184 View attachment 600184 View attachment 600184
I believe I have a spare one just like the one in your picture. Contact me at 609-731-3339 and leave a message. I think it is for the rear right. Each center cap is marked for which wheel (front is just front, but rear says right or left) so I believe it makes a difference.
RangerOn

·
Chevrolet Nut
1,440 Posts
I just lost one of my rear in AZ some where after Kingman on I40 going to Cincinatti.Took the other 3 off, found 2 more that had broken or missing plastic retainers. Hoping some body has some for sale at the event.:mad:

·
Slingshot Rules!
81,120 Posts
I just lost one of my rear in AZ some where after Kingman on I40 going to Cincinatti.Took the other 3 off, found 2 more that had broken or missing plastic retainers. Hoping some body has some for sale at the event.:mad:
Consider trying the "Double Sided Tape Fix" until you locate replacements.

Beats running down the highway . . . NEKKED.

! :cool: ! 👍 ! :cool: ! 👍 ! :cool: !

·
Premium Member
2005 Chevrolet SSR manual transmission
823 Posts
Lots of threads on these things. As I have noted before I have two Chevy factory rears off of my 2005. They are perfect except one had a single cracked retaining spring support that I have fixed better than new. Otherwise just like new. Want $200 for the pair, you pay shipping, would not be much on USPS, my preferred method.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts