Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Lovely Wife and I are planning on coming to Daytona. I just saw that Jeremy will be there to do "Tune Up's. Told the wife this and that I want to change exhaust. She ask why do I need more Horsepower and a louder exhaust. Your not Teenager your a Senior Citzen. I said I guess It's "Guy Thing".

·
Ms Donna's Driver
04’ Silver and 05’ Sinister
4,675 Posts
The Lovely Wife and I are planning on coming to Daytona. I just saw that Jeremy will be there to do "Tune Up's. Told the wife this and that I want to change exhaust. She ask why do I need more Horsepower and a louder exhaust. Your not Teenager your a Senior Citzen. I said I guess It's "Guy Thing".
Cannot speak about the exhaust change except it is on my bucket list to do. As for the tune....improves shifting, engine temp, overall performance and other things. I did mine and have no regrets. I wasn’t looking for speed and horsepower.

·
Premium Member
7,279 Posts
I agree with one thing Robert and one thing only "Your WIFE IS LOVELY" :smile2: :smile2: :smile2: Bob Alexander :ssr

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,906 Posts
If she wants make-up or a sewing machine or any other lady thing you don't tell her which one to get. Same thing for a guy thing on vehicles. Guys know what they want and need. I go with the "she wants you happy right." Good luck.

Reactions: tennesseecozydog

·
Daily Driver
8,935 Posts
Just tell her you're the man so you make the decisions, and you've decided to beg her to let you do this. :whistling:

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,738 Posts
I noticed I had a few pair of shorts that needed some work and suggested to the wife that I get her a nice sewing machine for her birthday so she could fix my shorts. Let's just say that didn't go over too well. lol

Dave

·
Registered
2,846 Posts
"Just tell her you're the man so you make the decisions, and you've decided to beg her to let you do this."

Bruce, I assume you are not married. LOL!!!

·
Registered
2,846 Posts
"My ears are failing dear - I can no longer hear the rumble - what did you say dear?"

Oh... and a new exhaust is cheaper than hearing aids... dear.

·
Premium Member
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
When I had my Harley I used every excuse, for High performance parts and lots of chrome and after 50 years of marriage, my reasons are all old. I need something new and original.

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,906 Posts
You plan on getting the Super Tune done to get better mileage to save money. The people doing the tune recommend getting the engine mods and exhaust done first to get the most savings for the future.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts