Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of selling my daily driver 2005 SSR (automatic) with 60,000 miles. I've got a transferrable extended warranty good until Feb 2012 or 93,000 miles.

Since my baby is a daily driver, I've got a couple of places where rocks have chipped the pain on the nose, and of course, there is that one scratch where I kissed the bumper (less than 1" long). And the paint on the radio button #1 has peeled off. Other than that, the leather seats are great, all options work, and she purrs like ...a tiger... :))

Any advice as to how I might go about selling this for the best possible price? Am I better off to list the car here, take it to CarMax, or something else?

What do you think I could get for her?

Thanks for the advice.
Yellow Bird

·
Registered
497 Posts
Try the Houston Hyandai dealer to get a 'buy it now quote'. His reputation is good and he's likely to give you some sound advice, too. I believe he's a vendor on this site.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
27,979 Posts
I'm thinking of selling my daily driver 2005 SSR (automatic) with 60,000 miles. I've got a transferrable extended warranty good until Feb 2012 or 93,000 miles.

Since my baby is a daily driver, I've got a couple of places where rocks have chipped the pain on the nose, and of course, there is that one scratch where I kissed the bumper (less than 1" long). And the paint on the radio button #1 has peeled off. Other than that, the leather seats are great, all options work, and she purrs like ...a tiger... :))

Any advice as to how I might go about selling this for the best possible price? Am I better off to list the car here, take it to CarMax, or something else?

What do you think I could get for her?

Thanks for the advice.
Yellow Bird
It might help if you posted the VIN so interested buyers could check what is included. I am assuming this is a :yellow:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts