Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a 2005 SSR, need list of aftermarket suppliers for goodies.
I also need to sell my 1967 VW bug that I just rebuilt.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Nice lookin' Vdub.

As for parts, there are a few places for limited pieces, such as Simple Engineering and some other people on this site. But you won't find the "superstore" of SSR pieces and parts. It just doesn't exist. You'll have to sniff around for items based on your own personal interest and desires. They're out there so do some digging!!

·
Premium Member
1,833 Posts
Wantanssr....this is THE Forum to belong to for ALL your needs including information and support from owners all over the USA...plus other foreign countries. You should consider becoming a supporting member for all the advantages plus the ease of other Fanatics to be in contact with you. This is a real community for owners, wanna be owners and all other interested parties. It only takes a few minutes to sign up. Congratulations on your new ride....it’ll be impossible for you to get rid of that PERMAGRIN provided by the R.

OLDxR
Dane

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,551 Posts
How about a picture or two of that '05 SSR? What color is your R?

Would love to see it. Good luck selling your bug. :wink2:

=============
David :black:

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,612 Posts
wantanssr, Welcome from Forney Texas!!! you have found the BEST FORUM ever! BUT-----Consider going to "Tools" in the red banner, click on "User CP" go to "Your Profile" then click "Edit Your Details". Then, whenever you "post" it will show in the left column under your name, like the rest of us, and we will know where you are and what you drive. Then if you have a problem, someone close by might be able to help out.

Nick & Kathy

·
LKMURKY
449 Posts
I just purchased a 2005 SSR, need list of aftermarket suppliers for goodies.
I also need to sell my 1967 VW bug that I just rebuilt.
Welcome to the fanatics from South Cackalacky. Post what you are looking for in the Parts section, Lots of People have extras and spares.
Or Wait and shop the list, there are a lot of Necessary upgrades, like the ABS heat shield and the Auto Trans shifter cable fix that you need to make sure are done before you buy pretty stuff, unless you got a fat wallet and your SSR will certainly take care of that for you if you let it.
I'd post a want list.
Cary
04/06

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt
47,202 Posts
Welcome From Western Pa !!!!!! :00000732: Nice Bug.

·
Premium Member
265 Posts
Welcome

:00000732: from Tennessee. :00000732: Please consider introducing yourself in the new members section. Nice BUG! As fun as a VW can be, the experience in your SSR will give you a Permagrin! :grin2:
Boomer Bob

·
Premium Member
38,465 Posts
Welcome from Canada! :cheers

Congrats on your new SSR! Good luck on your sale of the VW.

enjoy the permagrin!

:black:
:purple:
Krazy Ed

·
Vendor
162 Posts
Hi there, we're a supporting vendor of the forum and we carry a lot of aftermarket accessories, replacement and performance parts for Chevy SSR. Check the list of all available parts for your SSR on this page:

https://www.carid.com/chevy-ssr-accessories/

We have pretty much anything starting with custom trim kits for the interior and exterior up to sport suspension, performance air intakes, and exhausts. Send me a private message if any questions appear!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts