1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought 2005 aqua blur 8500 miles looking forward to hanging around
a great bunch ! live in the villages in florida

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,647 Posts
speedman75, Welcome from Forney Texas!!! You will discover that you have found the BEST FORUM ever! -----Consider going to "Tools" in the red banner, click on "User CP" go to "Your Profile" then click "Edit Your Details". Then, whenever you "post" something, it will show in the left column under your name, like the rest of us, and we will know where you are and what you drive. Then when you have a problem, someone close by might be able to help out.

Nick & Kathy

·
The Susan Lucci of ROTM
2004, lowered, custom paint
2,686 Posts
Welcome from Cincinnati! I think it must be a law that if you live in Florida you have to own one....that's why there's so many there. Your definitely in the right state for plenty of hands on assistance. Enjoy the new permagrin!

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt
47,476 Posts
Welcome From Western Pa !!!!!!!! :00000732:

I'm sure you will get many spoiler ideas on here !!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,588 Posts
I have a number of MPD parts on my SSR and the quality and fit are awesome.

I also have many parts from Eric "MPD" and they all fit and look great !!

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
welcome, I like using the stock Chevy spoiler and got mine from simple engineering

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,567 Posts
Make sure you're going to have sufficient clearance over speed bumps, etc.

If your SSR has been lowered it would be good to talk with Eric about that before placing your order. - :nerd:

============
David :black:
images-8.jpeg

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,567 Posts
welcome, I like using the stock Chevy spoiler and got mine from simple engineering
==========================================
Sounds more like you are referring to the truck's AIR DAM. There was/is an OE black plastic air dam that came stock on our trucks. The one from Mike (SE) is a better looking better functioning air dam helping to direct more air into the engine compartment. :smile2:

================
David :black:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts