Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a complete inflator kit for my 2004, even the boxs that holds the compressor and all the other stuff. Tryed the local dealers and all they want to sale me is the fix-a-flat gel for 56 bucks.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No luck at gmparts, to search on their page you need a parts number. So if anyone has a parts number in there Inflator Kit Please let me know. Thanks

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,060 Posts
Try calling Bob Wendorf (Parts Manager) at Fichtner Chevrolet. 406-628-4618

Fichtner is a heavy supporter of the Corvette forum and Bob has come through for me on several things for the SSR. I suspect that the kit is the same for both Corvette and SSR. If so, he may have them in stock.

If it works out, post the P/N for the rest of us.

Mike

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks BIG Time OP,Mike in AZ and Dragon2U for all the help. I've only been signed up here for around 24Hrs. and have got more info. on this than with two weeks of going to the Dealers.

Thanks again EVERYONE.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Utah's SSR said:
I'm looking for a complete inflator kit for my 2004, even the boxs that holds the compressor and all the other stuff. Tryed the local dealers and all they want to sale me is the fix-a-flat gel for 56 bucks.
the part # for the inflator kit is 9593935 this is the complete kit

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Wingrider, I'm going to take yours and the other peoples part numbers to some of the local dealers Monday and see IF MAYBE they can find it now.

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
Utah's SSR said:
Thanks Wingrider, I'm going to take yours and the other peoples part numbers to some of the local dealers Monday and see IF MAYBE they can find it now.

Ummm.....you may be shocked at the price!
Let us know. :seeya

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
WOW_FCTR said:
Ummm.....you may be shocked at the price!
Let us know. :seeya
are you sitting down? here is the price for the complete tire inflator kit

cost $366.00
list $620.18
trade $633.36

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks Wingrider for posting the dollar amounts for me,but after all you guys gave me the GM part numbers I went to the local dealer in town today. They gave me the cost and I told them they must have giving me the wrong price because I didn't need a 19" and 20" tire and rim just a inflator kit to put air back in the tires that are on the truck now. But anyway Rick418cars said he had one for sale, and I sent a message to him about how to get in touch with him.

Again, Thanks Guys for all the help.

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
IF YOU DESIDE TO ORDER ONE FROM YOUR DEALER. I CAN GET IT FOR YOU AT COST PLUS 10% PLUS FRIEGHT AND TAX IF YOU ARE IN CALIF. IM THE PARTS MANAGER AT A GM DEALER HERE IN CALIF THANKS..MARK :seeya

1 - 13 of 13 Posts