Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am using a 2005 SSR ECM and TCM in a LS2 swap into a 1955 Chevy and I really need the pinouts for the ECM and TCM. If anyone could point me in the right direction, I'd really appreciate it.
Thanks, Doug

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,386 Posts
I am using a 2005 SSR ECM and TCM in a LS2 swap into a 1955 Chevy and I really need the pinouts for the ECM and TCM. If anyone could point me in the right direction, I'd really appreciate it.
Thanks, Doug
Where are you. Maybe someone in your area has the manuals on a thumb drive and can send you what you need or see you for coffee and share that way.

·
Premium Member
2,864 Posts
Thanks, Doug
Doug
Is this what you are looking for
Note two posts because of size.
ECM has three connectors - noted on the top of each picture
and it takes 3 diagrams for connectors C1 and C2 and 2 pictures for C3
TCM has one connector - but it requires 2 pictures.
This post has C1 parts 1-3, C2 parts 1-2

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,864 Posts
Thanks, Doug
Pinouts continued
This post has C2 part 3
C3 parts 1 and 2
TCM parts 1 and 2

Let me know if you need anything else
And please keep us informed of your progress - Although not an SSR it is SSR powered so I would like to see pictures when done!

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts