Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 2005 SSR & all of the dash air vents need to be replaced. Does anyone have suggestions on where to find these?

Many thanks....Andrea (Maurice's wife)

·
Premium Member
851 Posts
PM Floyd (tnssrman), he should be able to help you. See his comments from previous post.

"Dash vent repairs
I can rebuild your vent using black anodized aluminum vanes to replace the flimsy plastic vanes. As long as the housing is good I can fix them. Cost $35.00 each vent to replace the vanes. Postage back to you in cont. USA is$5.43 for up to 4 vent assays. Turn around is one day with me ship back next business day. I accept PayPal [email protected] ship vents to floyd Bailey 139 CHIPMAN rd. Bethpage tn 37022"

·
SSR Pit Crew
12,786 Posts
PM Floyd (tnssrman), he should be able to help you. See his comments from previous post.

"Dash vent repairs
I can rebuild your vent using black anodized aluminum vanes to replace the flimsy plastic vanes. As long as the housing is good I can fix them. Cost $35.00 each vent to replace the vanes. Postage back to you in cont. USA is$5.43 for up to 4 vent assays. Turn around is one day with me ship back next business day. I accept PayPal [email protected] ship vents to floyd Bailey 139 CHIPMAN rd. Bethpage tn 37022"

This is the way to go!

Floyd does very good work AND there are no vents available, discontinued.

If anyone knows where we could find some, it would be appreciated.

Dicktator

·
www.chevyssrbling.com
436 Posts
Rebuilding vents

I can rebuild the vents providing that the thumb wheel is still there and the outside housing is not broken. The price is still $35.00 each. Plus postage back to you. Turn around time is a few days after receiving your vents. Thanks

·
#1 SidePipe Club
3,299 Posts
Old's Auroras 1999 center

I have a 2005 SSR & all of the dash air vents need to be replaced. Does anyone have suggestions on where to find these?

Oldsmobile Aurora center vent 1999 is the same. As rare as ours,sorry

·
Premium Member
605 Posts

General motors online has them last I checked around 65 bucks each.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts