Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am considering trading my Avalanche for an 06 SSR - I would like to discuss some of the pros and cons of the SSR with some of the local Houston Area members.

Also I would like to have maybe a joint club GTG between Club Avalanche and the SSR Fanatics.

Currently I am the Houston area coordinator for the Avalanche club.

Check out our club at
Club Avalanche
and let me know if you are interested in joining up for a local GTG - I would also like to meet up with you guys and see if I can get some input on trading for the SSR.

Thanks,
Big Tex

Richard
TexAVfan - Club Avalanche Site Operations and Houston area coordinator.

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
Big Tex said:
I am considering trading my Avalanche for an 06 SSR - I would like to discuss some of the pros and cons of the SSR with some of the local Houston Area members.

Also I would like to have maybe a joint club GTG between Club Avalanche and the SSR Fanatics.

Currently I am the Houston area coordinator for the Avalanche club.

Check out our club at
Club Avalanche
and let me know if you are interested in joining up for a local GTG - I would also like to meet up with you guys and see if I can get some input on trading for the SSR.

Thanks,
Big Tex

Richard
TexAVfan - Club Avalanche Site Operations and Houston area coordinator.
Tex - we just had a cruise last weekend - check the Southwest Forum on this site. So far I've been the coordinator for the loose band of SSRFanatics that gets together occasionally. We have enough to do to get ourselves together, but would be interested in whatever you might have in mind. I'll PM you my contacts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Hi,
I'm also in the S/W division of the SSR Fanatics group. HouTex is our "Fearless Leader". He is probably the best person to coordinate things thru. He always keeps us posted as to what is going on or what is coming up. Plus he is a really nice guy in spite what everyone says....Just kidding! We welcome all vehicle owners, even if they don't drive an SSR. As far as the Avalanche, There just is no comparison. Both nice rides, but worlds apart.

John

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
houtex said:
Tex - we just had a cruise last weekend - check the Southwest Forum on this site. So far I've been the coordinator for the loose band of SSRFanatics that gets together occasionally. We have enough to do to get ourselves together, but would be interested in whatever you might have in mind. I'll PM you my contacts
Got your PM and sent one back.
Cruising with you guys would be great.

I hope we can put something together in the next couple months.

TAF - Big Tex

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome

pfisterlevel said:
Hi,
I'm also in the S/W division of the SSR Fanatics group. HouTex is our "Fearless Leader". He is probably the best person to coordinate things thru. He always keeps us posted as to what is going on or what is coming up. Plus he is a really nice guy in spite what everyone says....Just kidding! We welcome all vehicle owners, even if they don't drive an SSR. As far as the Avalanche, There just is no comparison. Both nice rides, but worlds apart.

John
I know the 2 vehicles are not exactly sister trucks but they are trucks and they are Chevys and they both have devoted owners whi love them and are in Clubs that GTG for cruises and meets.
I think that between the two groups we could really cause quite a sceen.

TAF

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Hi Big Tex, I have several Hosted SSR-Clubs all over the USA and Canada. Anyone can join-in with us and/or I'll help you Host your own local SSR-Club. I only have one Texas hosted SSR-Club (Wildcat66 & Houtex) but Texas big enough for more than one.... It would be cool to have two and JOINT activitines...

Here to help. Steve

[email protected] or
[email protected]

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Actually Steve, Houtex needs his own site, if Houtex wants one, since he is 4 hours south of Dallas, he usually gets more of the southern SSR owners. I usually get more Oklahoma and North Texas people at our meets!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts