Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
189 the LAST blur
227 Posts
:black: Hoping to find a nice gently used nose cover for my R so I won't have an excuse not to drive it now that cruise season has started. Been out several times in the 58 Corvette with the hard top on and now the bugs are starting I may be more selective which vehicle gets used. I have missed the last 2 covers because I can't respond fast enough and not being on here daily. Too many little jobs need attention. Now Gotta check the Mecum results, big weekend in Indy.

·
Ret. Air Force
3,720 Posts
:black: Hoping to find a nice gently used nose cover for my R so I won't have an excuse not to drive it now that cruise season has started. Been out several times in the 58 Corvette with the hard top on and now the bugs are starting I may be more selective which vehicle gets used. I have missed the last 2 covers because I can't respond fast enough and not being on here daily. Too many little jobs need attention. Now Gotta check the Mecum results, big weekend in Indy.
Pics of Tom's 58

Attachments

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Check on Ebay they sometimes pop up on there that's where I got mine from....
Hell I'd worry more about the snow up there then the bugs, from a former Buffalonian......GO BILLS

·
189 the LAST blur
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hoping a forum member will come thru for me. Have had some misrepresentations in the past from ebay.
Snow is all gone and Lockport cruise just started. :smile2::smile2:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts