Chevy SSR Forum banner

Need passenger side console cup holder and a top tool

3K views 19 replies 14 participants last post by  spook 
#1 ·
Looking to obtain a passenger side center console cup holder and a top tool. Thanks

#9 ·
Darbysan,where else can you find them? looks promising.I have the OEM holder on the drivers side,but it worthless.My leg won't let me use it. Going to take it out and put it up before it gets broke.

#10 ·
It is a modified BMW holder. The mod is very simple ( cut off part of the bracket that sticks out at 90 degrees, and then glue to a "Male" bracket that fits into either the stock bracket on the console, or a second female bracket located just a little closer to the rear of the car ( needed if you want to use dash cupholder at the same time, and have larger cups). I've also tried it, and you can mount two on the passenger side if should want to, one in the original position, and one a few inches rearward. The BMW holder is available on ebay, and the male and female brackets you can get from Mike in AZ.

Mike has the info, a prototype, and the tooling for gluing up the brackets at the right angle ( abut 10 degrees tilted). He is very busy, but if enough demand is there, I'm sure he can put this into production quickly.

Many different folks offering this on ebay, and maybe even Amazon.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Cup-Holder...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

#14 ·
The cup holder on the passenger side and the change drawer on the driver side in the dash are standard. The folding cup holders for each side of the console were extra but the mounts were standard. The console units hold bigger cups.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.