Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need the owner of a 2005 or 2006 SSR with a six speed transmission to allow his truck to be used to test fit a new set of rear shocks at an engineering center in San Diego. This test fit is specifically and only for the six speed, since the rear axle has a substantially different unsprung weight from the automatics.

The only limitation is that the candidate 6-speed SSR must have OEM springs. We cannot use a lowered truck.

We need to get this done in the next week or 10 days. If I can’t get a volunteer for this, we will have to reconfigure a lowered truck from Phoenix and drive it over to San Diego for the test fit...... not what I want to do.

If you are willing to loan yours, or know someone who is in San Diego and willing, please call me ASAP. 480-225-2123 (cell)

Thanks in advance for the support,

Mike

·
Super Moderator
13,980 Posts
I need the owner of a 2005 or 2006 SSR with a six speed transmission to allow his truck to be used to test fit a new set of rear shocks at an engineering center in San Diego. This test fit is specifically and only for the six speed, since the rear axle has a substantially different unsprung weight from the automatics.

The only limitation is that the candidate 6-speed SSR must have OEM springs. We cannot use a lowered truck.

We need to get this done in the next week or 10 days. If I can’t get a volunteer for this, we will have to reconfigure a lowered truck from Phoenix and drive it over to San Diego for the test fit...... not what I want to do.

If you are willing to loan yours, or know someone who is in San Diego and willing, please call me ASAP. 480-225-2123 (cell)

Thanks in advance for the support,

Mike
Sending a PM with possible candidates

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No solution yet......

I am still in need of a 6-speed that can be used for a rear shock test fit.

PS.... Thanks for the help, Cash. The only lead that comes close is "SD SSR"...... but I can't find any contact info for him.

Regards all,

Mike

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,201 Posts
I am still in need of a 6-speed that can be used for a rear shock test fit.

PS.... Thanks for the help, Cash. The only lead that comes close is "SD SSR"...... but I can't find any contact info for him.

Regards all,

Mike
Just an Idea. Did you check the pin map location device?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts