Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,499 Posts
DMOULTON, Simple Engineering, Mike in AZ has a lot of our parts!! Meantime---Welcome from Forney Texas!!! -----Consider going to "Tools" in the red banner, click on "User CP" go to "Your Profile" then click "Edit Your Details". Then, whenever you "post" it will show in the left column under your name, like the rest of us, and we will know where you are and what you drive. Then if you have a problem, someone close by might be able to help out.

Nick & Kathy

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
You will not be happy with ether of the original items unless you already have 4 holes in your grille for the plate holder. Simple Engineering has a steel rad. support and an under the truck front plate holder. Both should go on together as 2 of the same bolts are used in both items.......Good parts are not cheap & cheap parts aren't good? That said if you have the 4 holes for the plate holder already you can go that route for $50 or less.......& someone will give you a plastic rad support.........cheap or just for the shipping costs? I went with both of S.E. ITEMS and kept the front of my truck clean as it should be. Glad the first owner never ran a front plate.........

Birdmans

·
Premium Member
2006 Automatic
864 Posts
I have a front license plate support which attaches to the car with no visible holes in the front bumper. Also supports the front cowl to eliminate shake in that area. $100.00 plus shipping to your door.

I don't need it any more since I moved to Florida and have no front plate!

Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts