Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Mike in AZ, a.k.a SimpleEngineering.com.
I asked about these and he said that they are in development at the fabricator.

·
Premium Member
5,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mike in AZ, a.k.a SimpleEngineering.com.
I asked about these and he said that they are in development at the fabricator.
yes, Mike and I discuss these when he acquired all of Floyd Bailey parts. Glad it's moving forward.

·
Premium Member
5,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Floyd Bailey took them over when Bernie quit doing it. That was a long time ago.

Been a little crazy at the fab shop lately...... This is coming back to the top of the list...

Mike
That's good news and bad news. Good news It should be a good seller for you. Bad news is I won't be one of the few that have Nerf Bars. Keep up the good work Mike.

·
Premium Member
466 Posts
That's good news and bad news. Good news I should be a good seller for you. Bad news is I won't be one of the few that have Nerf Bars. Keep up the good work Mike.
please help a dummy out, what is a nerf bar ??? :confused:confused:confused

·
Premium Member
5,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
They are bars used as bumper Look at a Cobra it doesn't have a front bumper it uses nerf bars. I have one of Floyds on rear looking for a front one.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,325 Posts
Attached photos are of the original nerf bars that Bernie built. Bernie stopped building them shortly after I got mine.

I had the front bar modified with inserts so that I could mount them through the front spoiler. You can see the allen head bolts that hold them together in the 3rd photo, which was taken before the front spoiler was installed.

Attachments

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,825 Posts
I have a rear nerf bar of Floyds that I have never mounted. Drive on up and we can mount them.

·
Premium Member
5,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Attached photos are of the original nerf bars that Bernie built. Bernie stopped building them shortly after I got mine.

I had the front bar modified with inserts so that I could mount them through the front spoiler. You can see the allen head bolts that hold them together in the 3rd photo, which was taken before the front spoiler was installed.
Kool, Love it. Also love the Wheels

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,370 Posts
I also bought one of the last rear nerf bar kits from Floyd when he announced he would no longer make them. I never installed it. - :surprise:

If I do decide to install the kit it is safe in its box in my extra bedroom closet. - :wink2:

Ahhhhh. Having choices.......good!!
:laugh:

==============
David :black:
images-39.jpeg

1 - 15 of 15 Posts