Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been reading posts on this site for many years, however never posted here. I had a 2004 slingshot up until a couple of years ago. Enjoyed it and then sold it. Now wish I had not and looking to buy another one. This site has a wealth of information which I have used in the past. Just trying to learn how to navigate the things here so if I screw up be patience.

·
2,425 Posts
I have been reading posts on this site for many years, however never posted here. I had a 2004 slingshot up until a couple of years ago. Enjoyed it and then sold it. Now wish I had not and looking to buy another one. This site has a wealth of information which I have used in the past. Just trying to learn how to navigate the things here so if I screw up be patience.
First welcome!!! We all have been where you are on the site. Don’t worry about it . :grin2:

Reactions: Roofwalker

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,397 Posts
A big hearty welcome from Sturgis South Dakota!!! Several SSR's on the site for sale right now. Good hunting.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
2006 Pacific Blue times 23198 & 21474
28,569 Posts
No problem. Welcome back! Good luck in your search. While you are looking please fill in your Profile information so we can know if we are near you when you need a helping hand.
You can start by going to User CP i the upper right of the page and then Your Profile in the left hand column.You can provide information as general of complete as you wish, but the more you tell us there, the more we are likely to be able to assist when you need it.

Reactions: Auggie Doggie

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt
47,338 Posts
Welcome From Western Pa !!!!!!!!! :00000732:

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
welcome

·
Ret. Air Force
3,720 Posts
Best wishes on your search...
...I am a former Bay Area Boy (Antioch 64 - 83).

Welcome back to the forum
and to this crazy bunch of bananas :banana:banana
we call family!!
:grouphug​

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
3,867 Posts
Welcome and I know the regret one has when selling their SSR! The loss of a PermaGrin is painful...

Fortunately, I was able to get that PermaGrin back after a couple of years and this one will never be sold!

Good luck on your search! There are some really nice Fanatic trucks for sale!

·
Registered
121 Posts
I had a 2004 slingshot up until a couple of years ago. Enjoyed it and then sold it. Now wish I had not and looking to buy another one.
Welcome One for Fun:

My Silver 2005 may be hitting the market soon.
I'm just north of you so let me know if you want to hear the particulars.

·
Premium Member
7,343 Posts
:00000732: Just sent you a PM ... have a well taken care of 2005 Redline Red for sale for $21,000. tennesseecozydog Murfreesboro, Tennessee.. :ssr

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Still trying to learn how to post and respond. I want to thank those who have sent me messages about SSR for sale or coming up for sale however I am looking for a Slingshot Yellow low miles with a/t. Once again thank you for being patient while I am learning how to post and reply.

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,397 Posts
Still trying to learn how to post and respond. I want to thank those who have sent me messages about SSR for sale or coming up for sale however I am looking for a Slingshot Yellow low miles with a/t. Once again thank you for being patient while I am learning how to post and reply.
Try north Freeway Hundai in Spring Texas near Houston. That is where we bought ours in 2014. They know SSR's and usually have 10 or 15 in stock. Check them out.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts