Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,611 Posts
bcbear10 said:
Just came across a new (100 miles) never titled Blue 2004.

Marc
Marc, I might know someone that would like that Ultra-Violet SSR! I will PM you when I hear back from him.

BTW: Where the heck is Bear Mountain? :)

·
Registered
442 Posts
new lowest price?

So, is this a record low price for a new, untitled SSR? I have seen one '04 and one '05 go for just under $30K but this is $5K less!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Danko said:
So, is this a record low price for a new, untitled SSR? I have seen one '04 and one '05 go for just under $30K but this is $5K less!!!!!!!!!!!
I tried to purchase this vehicle for my son about 1 year ago. At that time he thought he was still going to make a killing. After cleaning the snow off of it last week I think he saw the handwriting on the wall. Whenit was on the showroom floor it looked real sharp and what I liked best was it wasn't loaded down with options.

I do believe the price is right. I just paid $32,000.00 for a pretty loaded 05 Yellow auto about 6 weeks ago and have started looking for an 05-06 auto in Silver.

If I can help in any way with the purchase or inspection, PM me and I will do what I can.

BTW - I have not purchased any of my vehicles from this dealer and I will make nothing on a sale. I am just tired og seeing this vehicle sit around when I know there is a garage waiting for it and a driver who needes a big smile on his face.

Marc

·
Registered
442 Posts
Marc, Thnx for the info and now I am curious ........ why would you want one, much less two '05's with four speed automatics? Are you old and shiftless?

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,611 Posts
bcbear10 said:
... it looked real sharp and what I liked best was it wasn't loaded down with options.
Marc
Dang he wanted some extra options... do you know what options are on that SSR?

If you have the last 8 VIN numbers I can look it up myself.

·
Premium Member
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Marc NY said:
Dang he wanted some extra options... do you know what options are on that SSR?
Marc,

The only options are the satin boards and chrome wheels. Any option he wants can easily be put on the vehicle at any time. The nice thing about this is you are laying out all the money now and you get exactly what you want. As you know, watch our site long enough and you can find almost anything.

Marc

·
Premium Member
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Danko said:
Marc, Thnx for the info and now I am curious ........ why would you want one, much less two '05's with four speed automatics? Are you old and shiftless?

Danko,

I am neither old or shiftless. Fell an broke my left knee 2 years ago. Still have a Turbo Porsche, C4S Porsche and a Ferrari that need to be shifted. Why not enjoy the good life and rest my knee for a dailey driver? I have learned to appreciate either an auto of paddle shifter.

Marc

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,611 Posts
Thanks!

bcbear10 said:
Marc,

The only options are the satin boards and chrome wheels. Any option he wants can easily be put on the vehicle at any time. .. Marc
Yes I know one can add many more options but adding the carpeted trunk isn't what he really wanted to do. But... perhaps I can talk him in into doing that. He wants gauges but of course they can be added very easily.

Thanks for all the info! :)

·
Registered
436 Posts
You can.

Colorodo said:
Why cant I find one on the west coast for that price and new?
Jim Blair at Chambers can get you one at the auctions.
He called me on one Tuesday or Wednesday.

The one on E bay would work if you fly out and drive it back.
Auto Trader has some on the West side as well.

Life is short
Drive a Hot Rod

Skip

·
Premium Member
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Colorodo said:
Why cant I find one on the west coast for that price and new?
This is a new vehicle. Trucking to the West coast should run 1800.00 or less. There may even be a bit of wiggle room on the price. I didn't want topush my luck untill I new there was a buyer. Plane ticket less than 400.00 and what a great vacation!

Marc

·
Premium Member
9,355 Posts
Marc's right. I wouldn't worry about where it's located.

I flew to North Carolina to pick mine up. The trip back was non stop grinning. Couldn't wait to get back in after fuelling up, or grabbing a snack - once I had cleared up the typical mob scene. That was early May 04, and very few people had ever seen one before. Couldn't believe the pointing going on.

Ray

·
Registered
474 Posts
bcbear10 said:
Just came across a new (100 miles) never titled Blue 2004. Has the 1sb package, satin boards and Chrome rims. Asking price is $24,900.00 plus misc taxes.

Dealer located in NY state near Bear Moutain.

If interested, send me a pm and I will get you all the info.

Marc

I sent you a Personal message on this SSR if Marc doesnt buy it before me.

Be a LONG last dream come true maybe...LOL..

Happy New Year to ALL

·
Registered
158 Posts
sent ya PM

Marc,
Sent you a pm on the SSR.
thanks,
kroozn

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,611 Posts
Z16Z06 said:
I sent you a Personal message on this SSR if Marc doesnt buy it before me.
Be a LONG last dream come true maybe...LOL..

Happy New Year to ALL
By all means go for it! :)

I hope that someone from here will get it... sounds like a great deal to me!

·
Registered
474 Posts
Marc NY said:
By all means go for it! :)

I hope that someone from here will get it... sounds like a great deal to me!

Thanks Marc, I wanted to give you the chance first since you ask about this one first. You have ALWAYS been the best to me and to others on here!:)

I hope I can get a chance on this one, Late Christmas presents are sometimes the best ones!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts