Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New 04 Help

I just bought a new 04 SSR what tsb's should I ask the dealer to check ie: mechanical hard top bed leaks etc. THX IN ADVANCE for anything I should have the dealer check out before delivery

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
bills03z said:
I just bought a new 04 SSR what tsb's should I ask the dealer to check ie: mechanical hard top bed leaks etc. THX IN ADVANCE for anything I should have the dealer check out before delivery

I would just do a search through this forum on problems. You should come up with a things to consider. Some of the things to consider since yours is an '04 would be tires out of round and the fan not working because they jumped the battery incorrectly.

·
Original SSR Centerfold
3,146 Posts
bills03z said:
Just give the car a once-over like you would do any other vehicle. Take it and drive and enjoy it.
A lot of different problems have come up on SSRs. Not every SSR has all the problems. Some have had none. As you drive keep your eyes and ears open and if something is out of the ordinary have it checked out.

The big thing is don't get paranoid. Drive it and enjoy it!!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts