Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Greetings Forum Members!
Although we're new to the SSR Fanatic Forum- we're a longtime Corvetteforum dealer. I was introduced to the SSR FF by a friend of mine and yours- Bob Walczyk from the GM brand team. I was chatting with him the other day and he was sharing some of the feedback he's gotten from you members about homelink. He also thought this would be a good area to move some deeply discounted 2005's

We currently have 15 '05 SSR in stock at considerably below the GM Employee Pricing for everyone. I have 6sp and autos with various options- if you have any interest please give me a buzz- get a great deal on a cool set of wheels!

scott montgomery 313.724.1412
sales manager
les stanford chevy
dearborn mi

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
LESSTANFORDCHEV said:
Greetings Forum Members!
Although we're new to the SSR Fanatic Forum- we're a longtime Corvetteforum dealer. I was introduced to the SSR FF by a friend of mine and yours- Bob Walczyk from the GM brand team. I was chatting with him the other day and he was sharing some of the feedback he's gotten from you members about homelink. He also thought this would be a good area to move some deeply discounted 2005's

We currently have 15 '05 SSR in stock at considerably below the GM Employee Pricing for everyone. I have 6sp and autos with various options- if you have any interest please give me a buzz- get a great deal on a cool set of wheels!

scott montgomery 313.724.1412
sales manager
les stanford chevy
dearborn mi
OK scott I called twice and left messages, (Peter) an recieved no reply. Whats up?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2005 ssr' left

Here's what i got left, to print all the equipment on each one would fill out a whole thread so if there is a color you like email me or call me.

Thanks,
Scott Montgomery
Chris Warren

6-speeds

Aqua Blur/ Ebony
Slingshot Yellow/ Ebony

both are 1SB package but differ in equipment,

4 speed automatics

3 Smokin' Asphalt/ Ebony
1 Ricochet Silver/ Ebony
1 Redline Red/ Ebony
2 Aqua Blur/ Ebony
1 Slingshot Yellow/Ebony

all are 1SB package but the equipment varies,

Please feel free to email or me or my asst. Chris Warren at 1-313-724-1417

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
spyder625 said:
What are some of the trucks/prices you have on the lot?

Can you ship to NJ?

thanks

We can ship to all 50 states, the lowest car on the list is a Aqua Blur ( 1SB, Chrome Wheels, 4 Speed Automatic, Running Boards ). List price $47,995.00 I can sell it for $37,324.00 plus all your state fees and taxes.
:thumbs

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Danko said:
$10,671 off for new '05's. Why do SSR's have to sit and gather dust and cost the dealer money for financing before good deals happen? Why can't we order a new one the way we want it and expect deals like or close to what we see for the dusty ones?

ok danko,

I give up, I have no idea on what you are trying to accomplish. Who saying you cant order one. I am not in this forum to start a arguement over pricing. If you want a car tell me what you want to pay and I will take it to my manager and if it's reasonable let's order you one, or take it out of stock.

GM sets the rebates and incentives on all cars and trucks (not the dealer) and we pass it along to the public. I have delivered over 10 SSR's myself this year and over half were ordered and the customer made a offer and we accepted it.

So I pass the question to you, do you or don't you want a SSR? :confused

Call me at 1-313-724-1417 ask for Chris Warren and let me know

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i am here to help everyone get a good deal. and i will do my best to make everyone i sell completely satisfied .
:)

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,742 Posts
WOW_FCTR said:
Lesstan hasn't signed up as a supporting vendor yet..........

Ah, but LESSTANFORDCHEV is a Supporting Dealer.....

So I am sorry, but I have to step in here and delete any non-Lesstan bickering replies.

Sorry, but he paid the higher fee to become a Supporting Dealer to sell his SSR's and we can't have anyone "highjack" the thread in a "bidding war."

·
Registered
442 Posts
It would be better if not just some of our replies were deleted but also those quotes referring to them since our responses to those are now gone. Yes, this is the dealer's thread but please do a more thorough cleanup of what you consider to be nonrelated responses by getting rid of all of them, if any. In particular, the dealer's comment about what I want seems inappropriate now, especially after I repeatedly stated exactly what I wanted. Then remove this, too. thnx!

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
Buffy said:
Ah, but LESSTANFORDCHEV is a Supporting Dealer.....

So I am sorry, but I have to step in here and delete any non-Lesstan bickering replies.

Sorry, but he paid the higher fee to become a Supporting Dealer to sell his SSR's and we can't have anyone "highjack" the thread in a "bidding war."

Just so there isn't any confusion....he was not a supporting dealer when I wrote that post :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts