Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I would let anyone that is looking for a new 05 aqua blur SSR that we have one that is loaded with all options including the 6sp trans. we have had it on our lot since 11-04. if any one is looking PM me and i'll give you our number for sales. they really want to get rid of it.

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
wingrider said:
I thought I would let anyone that is looking for a new 05 aqua blur SSR that we have one that is loaded with all options including the 6sp trans. we have had it on our lot since 11-04. they really want to get rid of it.
Just tell them to ship it to me, freeing up that space on the floor, and I will keep it at my place. Then when they decide what they want to do with it, I can send it back. :thumbs

·
Premium Member
1,215 Posts
wingrider said:
I thought I would let anyone that is looking for a new 05 aqua blur SSR that we have one that is loaded with all options including the 6sp trans. we have had it on our lot since 11-04. if any one is looking PM me and i'll give you our number for sales. they really want to get rid of it.
I called on this one. They want $43,081.27 Thats with the 6% Tax. Gee you can get a '06 for less than that. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just fix them I don't sell them. But I'll tell this, I bought mine at another dealer.
I'm just trying to get the word out that we have one.

·
Premium Member
1,215 Posts
wingrider said:
I just fix them I don't sell them. But I'll tell this, I bought mine at another dealer.
I'm just trying to get the word out that we have one.
Thanks, I will keep looking.

·
Premium Member
6,382 Posts
Lots os SSR's

I've seen them all over south-west Michigan for $10,000 off sticker plus tax! Wayland Chevy in Wayland, Michigan is one dealer. They have 2 SSR's according to their paper. Berger Chevrolet has 7 is stock! They are located in Grand Rapids, Michigan. These are all 2005.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok, sales ask me to post this for the aqua blur 6sp. the MSRP is $51175.00 and they will sell it for $37,562.43 plus taxes. they say that they are not going to make anything on the sale, they just want to sell it.

·
Premium Member
6,382 Posts
Money in the bank!

Now thats a good deal for an SSR with a 6.0 engine! Does anybody want to take a guess what GM has invested in each one of these low volume vehicles? Probably more than 4X the list price of each SSR.:eek

·
Registered
442 Posts
That's $13 1/2K off MSRP and if someone thinks that is a good deal and buys it for that price, great, but elsewhere in this forum are recent examples of $18K up to over $20K off MSRP for loaded '05's. It is unrealistic for dealers to think they can break even on a leftover SSR in today's market.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts