Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According GM- later this year, Chevy is planning to make available Pacific Blue over Smokin' Asphalt, Aqua Blur over Ricochet Silver and Ricochet Silver over Aqua Blur.

Coool!

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,611 Posts
Other two-tone options coming...

Devastator said:
They should do Pacific Blue and Silver, and flip flop it
You have heard correct. There will be some other two-tone options coming soon also. ;)

·
Tu-Tone club member
5,780 Posts
Just as the ASC guys said at the Homecoming.

P/P

Peace :flag

·
SSR Pit Crew
2004 UV
9,315 Posts
Marc NY said:
You have heard correct. There will be some other two-tone options coming soon also. ;)
With the "right" 2-tone available I might be tempted to trade up from the '04 to an '06...IF some of the other issues have been taken care of, like overheating...has anybody heard if there have been improvements?

·
Registered
340 Posts
Any RED two tones in the future ?

I think overheating ( problem ) is out of hand . Most newer engines operating temperature is right at 210 degrees.

·
SSR Pit Crew
2004 UV
9,315 Posts
Topcat55 said:
I think overheating ( problem ) is out of hand . Most newer engines operating temperature is right at 210 degrees.
I would be extremely happy if my operating temp was 210...even after fan replacement, using the a/c recirculation, it still runs at 240+ in 80 degree weather, stop and go traffic...this is unacceptable!

·
Registered
340 Posts
artsmart said:
I would be extremely happy if my operating temp was 210...even after fan replacement, using the a/c recirculation, it still runs at 240+ in 80 degree weather, stop and go traffic...this is unacceptable!

I agree, I must be lucky mine runs just over 200 degrees no matter what the ambient temperature.

·
Registered
132 Posts
artsmart said:
With the "right" 2-tone available I might be tempted to trade up from the '04 to an '06...IF some of the other issues have been taken care of, like overheating...has anybody heard if there have been improvements?

Why not just apply second color? That is what I would consider.

Lot less $$$$$$$

1 - 11 of 11 Posts