Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Would be nice to start the whole SSR experience from scratch with a "new" SSR. I'd feel better about buying one with 5k miles than one that has been sitting this long, to paraphrase another fanatic " once you buy this and start driving it it would become just another SSR with 4k miles"

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, I guess you won't be buying it::glol

Seriously though, as a collector of motorcycles, the ability to get one in " Virgin untouched shape" is paramount to the collector. A SSR in my opinion like this one should be the same. If I was looking for MY SSR I would be all over this one.

However I have mine, a 2005 Black SSR bought new with only 10k on it since 2005.

I would agree 99% of the people on this site should not buy this car, unless they plan to keep it. But for somebody, this is picking up something in time that passed by 6 years ago. A great opportunity for the right guy.

Somebody is probably going to get a deal on this one in this economy.

At least it's not Yellow!!!:glol:black::bwekk::whistling::rock::banana

·
SSR Pit Crew
2004 UV
9,315 Posts
A definite good buy for someone. Looks like it has most options: carpeted bed, aux gauges, hitch, and chrome wheels :)

·
Slingshot Rules!
67,566 Posts
WOW . . . that's amazing.

I was impressed the Doophus only 18 miles on the odometer when I drove off the lot back in July of 2005. This one is even more amazing although the listing does show "used" so it must have been titled somewhere along the way.

·
SS Owner, Not SSR But SS
2,409 Posts
the autocheck report was interesting as with description
it looks like it was a dealer car and sat in the showroom floor and probably just let idled.

for me i get nervous w a 05 w 10 miles because of it sitting so long. unless it is run every now and then it could have issues.

Q: Has the vehicle been titled or will the winning bidder be the first owner of the vehicle? Thank you in advance for your assistance.
A: It has been titled. The carfax and Auto check show one owner and one title issued. I have the title.

This is 2005 Chevrolet SSR with only 10 original miles. It has been in storage at a Chevrolet dealer since new. MSRP on this truck brand new was $49,400.00. It is Black on Black leather. I am a dealer in Costa Mesa California. I purchased this truck from the finance company that was financing a Chevrolet dealers inventory in Washington State. The dealer went out of business and this truck was repossessed by the finance company. This truck is in perfect condition. It has been stored indoors since new and has only 10 miles on it. I had the truck shipped to my house in an enclosed trailer to avoid adding any miles and to avoid any chips to the paint. This SSR would be a perfect addition to a museum or any General Motors Collection. The truck is located in Huntington Beach California and can be shown prior to the end of auction by appointment only. This will only be sold on ebay and is not available to be sold any other way. In other words, I will not end the auction early for any amount...SO PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO END THE AUCTION EARLY..ALSO..THIS IS A NO RESERVE AUCTION AND THIS VEHICLE WILL SELL TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER California buyers will be subject to California sales tax and applicable license and document fees.I have the title in hand . Title is clear along with carfax and autocheck. Transportation can be arranged to any state or port. Email me with any questions. Again, this truck is just like new...actually better since it was not stored outside on a lot.. It has the following factory options:
#CARGO COMPARTMENT TRIM,
#DRIVER CONVENIENCE PACKAGE,
#EMISSIONS, FEDERAL REQUIREMENTS
#ENGINE COVER INSERT,
#ENGINE, 6.0L V8 ALUMINUM SFI
#LICENSE PLATE BRACKET, FRONT
#MIRROR, INSIDE REARVIEW, AUTO-DIMMING,
#PAINT, SOLID
#PREFERRED EQUIPMENT GROUP,
#REAR AXLE, 3.73 RATIO
#REGULAR PRODUCTION ACCESSORY, AUXILIARY GAUGE PACKAGE WITH SATIN CHROME APPEARANCE,
#REGULAR PRODUCTION ACCESSORY, CARGO NETTING PACKAGE,
#REGULAR PRODUCTION ACCESSORY, COCKPIT WINDBREAK
#REGULAR PRODUCTION ACCESSORY, CUSTOMIZED FLOOR MATS,
#REGULAR PRODUCTION ACCESSORY, INTEGRATED RUNNING BOARDS,
#REGULAR PRODUCTION ACCESSORY, TOWING PACKAGE,
#SEATS, FRONT LEATHER SEATING SURFACES RECLINING BUCKETS, 6-WAY POWER DRIVER SEAT, 2-WAY POWER PASSENGER SEAT, POWER LUMBAR AND MANUAL RECLINE
#SOUND SYSTEM, ETR AM/FM STEREO WITH 6-DISC CD CHANGER,
#TRANSMISSION, 4-SPEED AUTOMATIC, HEAVY-DUTY, ELECTRONICALLY CONTROLLED WITH OVERDRIVE
#ULTRASOFT NUANCE LEATHER SEATING SURFACES
ALSO INCLUDED IS A FACTORY CAR COVER LINED WITH EXTRA SOFT MATERIAL TO AVOID SCRATCHES

MISSING ITEMS ARE: 2 KEYLESS REMOTES AND THE OWNERS MANUAL

IF YOU HAVE A FEEDBACK SCORE OF 0 DO NOT BID UNTIL YOU CONTACT ME
I HAVE 25 MORE PICTURES I CAN EMAIL

1 - 13 of 13 Posts