Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New 2005 Ssr In Stock $14,000.00 Off *NEW $1000.00 BONUS CASH*

Needs a home


2005 CHEVY SSR -SUPER SPORT ROADSTER
79U SLINGSHOT YELLOW
192 EBONY
MODEL & FACTORY OPTIONS
CS15703 CHEVY SSR -SUPER SPORT
BKF CUSTOMIZED FLOOR MATS
***DEALER INSTALLED***
CTD CARGO NETTING PACKAGE
***DEALER INSTALLED***
C44 COCKPIT WINDBREAK
***DEALER INSTALLED***
EB6 GVW RATING 6,050
ERK CARGO COMPARTMENT TRIM W/WOOD
FE9 50-STATE EMISSIONS
LS2 6.0L ALUMINUM 390HP V8 ENGINE
M10 TRANSMISSION, 6-SPEED MANUAL
(NOT AVAILABLE WITH TRACTION
CONTROL SYSTEM)
R6P SPECIAL PAINT
VR4 TOWING PKG.-HITCH INSERT
***DEALER INSTALLED***
VXM BODY COLOR ACCENT PACKAGE WITH
RUNNING BOARDS
***DEALER INSTALLED***
1SB 1SB PREFERRED EQUIPMENT GROUP
CONSISTS OF:
MEMORY PACKAGE -SEATS,RADIO,DIC
HOMELINK
ENGINE COVER INSERT
HEATED DRIVER & PASSENGER SEATS
ELECTROCHROMIC MIRRORS: INSIDE
REARVIEW & LEFT O/S REARVIEW
AM/FM STEREO W/IN DASH 6 CD
BOSE PREMIUM SOUND SYSTEM

14P CHROME PLATED WHEELS

List $50,805.00

FORUM PRICE $36,400.00
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,063 Posts
LESSTANFORDCHEV said:
Needs a home
$53,805.00
Just curious, what's the mileage. Also does msrp get that high? I've never seen it pushing $54K. Must be FULL FULL load. That's starting to approach Canadian pricing:glol


Frank
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
442 Posts
New Math?

How is $37,400 "$13,000 off" of $53,800 ??? Even without the $6K rebate it becomes $10,400 plus $6,000 rebate off. $13,000 ???? Chris, find a stripped silver 6 speed QUICK!!!!!!! I have my 401 money now and Momma is finding other stuff we need to spend it on!!!!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Danko said:
How is $37,400 "$13,000 off" of $53,800 ??? Even without the $6K rebate it becomes $10,400 plus $6,000 rebate off. $13,000 ???? Chris, find a stripped silver 6 speed QUICK!!!!!!! I have my 401 money now and Momma is finding other stuff we need to spend it on!!!!!!!!!

i hunt one down, let me know when you want it :D
 

·
SSR Owners Group
Joined
·
3,753 Posts
Danko said:
How is $37,400 "$13,000 off" of $53,800 ??? Even without the $6K rebate it becomes $10,400 plus $6,000 rebate off. $13,000 ???? Chris, find a stripped silver 6 speed QUICK!!!!!!! I have my 401 money now and Momma is finding other stuff we need to spend it on!!!!!!!!!
OK - time for a DEAL!!! :skep
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
442 Posts
yesterday, already!

Get me a deal like some I have seen on this forum and I am there, checkbook in hand!!!!!!!!! I really am going to hold out for one like those deals I could not take advantage of before I got the 401K money. Just four requirements ........... New, Silver, 6-speed, CHEAP!!!!!!!!!!!! Need no options other than the transmission and want to pay for none other than that one. Wife has door replacement guy, chimney pot salesman and an installer, porch fixer, plasterer and painter, gas fireplace installer, flooring "consultant", hardwood floor stripper/refinisher and who knows who else coming out. She was also out looking at the driveway....... QUICK, Chris!
 

·
Resident Rocket Scientist
Joined
·
11,997 Posts
Danko said:
Get me a deal like some I have seen on this forum and I am there, checkbook in hand!!!!!!!!! I really am going to hold out for one like those deals I could not take advantage of before I got the 401K money. Just four requirements ........... New, Silver, 6-speed, CHEAP!!!!!!!!!!!! Need no options other than the transmission and want to pay for none other than that one. Wife has door replacement guy, chimney pot salesman and an installer, porch fixer, plasterer and painter, gas fireplace installer, flooring "consultant", hardwood floor stripper/refinisher and who knows who else coming out. She was also out looking at the driveway....... QUICK, Chris!
Don't let her look at the windows, or in to the kitchen or bathrooms!:eek Don't ask me how I know:willy: :banghead :lol

On the plus side I get to do the work myself - doh!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
442 Posts
Gary, Your comment is totally lacking. Harley Guy, New cedar shake for our five dormers, too....... I AM going to get something. There are some great Ram SRT-10 (Viper engines) deals going right now but their tops don't drop so I will wait a bit more for a great SSR deal.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,378 Posts
Taxes

Don't forget to pay all the taxes $$ on that 401k money or she may be driving a new SSR while you are spending the time!!!! :eek :eek
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
442 Posts
I understand my tax obligations only too well. Actually the feds require Merrill-Lynch to withhold a big hunk for taxes and report it as paid taxes to them. I have done this before. thnx, tho. Now find me a DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!! silver 6 speed CHEAP!!!!!!!!
 

·
SSR Owners Group
Joined
·
3,753 Posts
Now find me a DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!! silver 6 speed CHEAP!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE WELCOME


2005 CHEVROLET SSR SIX SPEED

Miles: 687
Doors: 2 doors or more
Transmission: Manual Interior: Black
Engine: 8 - Cyl. Year: 2005
Warranty: Existing VIN Number: 1GCES14H65B120807
Title: Clear Exterior: Silver
Condition: Used
CURRENT BID $26,951 - but has not hit RESERVE price yet...
Located: Lake Havasu City, AZ United States
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
442 Posts
Needs to be new and untitled to use GM Card earnings of $3500. thnx, tho. So, NEW silver 6 speed and CHEAP!!!!!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
442 Posts
Thnx for coming up with what you thought was a deal for me but it is not and your above untalented bejabbering is useless. Who in Hell are you to tell me what I need? There are MANY SSRs sitting out there and some dealers are coming around. It'll happen. I maintain all options and hope to find a new silver 6 speed without many options. I will lose no sleep if it does not happen. I will just get something else and there are already a couple other fantastic vehicles to choose from and a couple more coming pretty soon.
 

·
SSR Owners Group
Joined
·
3,753 Posts
Good GAWD DANK - lighten up...:eek

I AM going to get something. There are some great Ram SRT-10 (Viper engines) deals going right now but their tops don't drop so I will wait a bit more for a great SSR deal.
 

·
West Coast Pit Crew
Joined
·
10,185 Posts
You know with that last comment to Keith !!!

Danko said:
Thnx for coming up with what you thought was a deal for me but it is not and your above untalented bejabbering is useless. Who in Hell are you to tell me what I need? There are MANY SSRs sitting out there and some dealers are coming around. It'll happen. I maintain all options and hope to find a new silver 6 speed without many options. I will lose no sleep if it does not happen. I will just get something else and there are already a couple other fantastic vehicles to choose from and a couple more coming pretty soon.
I hope your wife spends all your money so you can only afford a bicycle to ride:mad
You have been in this forum long enough to know we joke, lighten up or get the hell out!!!!!!
With your actions towards people on this forum even if you get your SSR I think you will be cruising by yourself....
You are acting like a SRT-10 owner, lighten up or do us all a favor and buy a SRT
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,381 Posts
Uh oh - Danko's occular rectitis if flaring up again.:mad

Over a year so far searching for the perfect stripped silver SSR 6 speed. Lets see.... 97.9% of 05s were 1SB, and only 2.1% were 1SAs - 16.7% of SSRs were silver, 22.3% were 6 speeds.

Only 151 base models were built. Theoretically, 25 were silver, and of those 5 - 6 units were 6 speeds. It's likely a similar ratio would apply to 06s

That's a pretty low number to work with to find Danlo's dream truck.:eek

IslandDream - you have your work cut out for you on this one.

Ray
 
1 - 20 of 49 Posts
Top