Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Enjoying life as it comes
5,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd share a photo of my SSR caught outside in the snowstorm coming through today :eek . Supposedly there is more snow on the way (another five to ten inches) with blowing and drifting snow. Maybe I should pull the other trucks around it :willy: to protect it from the big drifts, or at least be able to find it in the morning :rolleyes: .
As you can see the other trucks are much bigger :yesnod than the SSR (It's the midget of the family :lol ), with tires 44" tall and 8" to 10" 's of lift.
The SSR is just one of my many toys, and at this point is my favorite one to play with. More mods are planned including cutom paint as soon as I can get the 28 Chevy an the 56 Mercedes out of the way (both complete restorations).

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,825 Posts
I broke down and put the Rebel Roadster in the garage today. I have still not run the first tank-o-gas out. I also see this is a park inside winter vehicle, as the window froze in the up position. :cry Let her snow, and get it out of her system.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Fuzzy, you've got to get out of there. Your freezing your butt off. Life is too short. Come to where the palm trees are (and occasionally hurricanes).

Regards,
Joe

·
Registered
31 Posts
Top down in California....

Or, you could move to sunny central California. We've had some rain, but today, the sun came out... blue sky... no wind and 52 degrees!! Yeah, baby!

I couldn't resist and I had to put the top down for a 20 minute spin around the neighborhood.

I live in the Fresno area (56 miles to Yosemite Park, 2 hours from great skiing in the Sierras, 3 hours from Pismo Beach, Pebble Beach and Monterey Bay) and I wouldn't live anywhere else.

Having said all the above, however, it looks like FUZZY loves that Wisconsin weather. He certainly has the toys for it.

Cheers,

Randy :flag

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
Texas weather

Well - we don't generally get THAT bad - but tonight - as a cold front moved in - it was 72 degrees downtown and 45 in Katy - a suburb just West of town.

·
5,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cruzned said:
Brrrrrrrrrr....that hurts! Looks like you need an additional garage for all those toys! Nice shot!
Yep, down to 9 degrees tonight, but with wind chill in the sub zero range.
As for an additional garage, I have two three car garages and they're full already. so these four have to stay outside.
By the way, I took the shot from inside the kitchen patio door. It was a little warmer.

·
5,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Joe Schuhriemen said:
Fuzzy, you've got to get out of there. Your freezing your butt off. Life is too short. Come to where the palm trees are (and occasionally hurricanes).

Regards,
Joe
Joe, I'll be down your direction in June when the Hot Rod Power Tour heads from Milwaukee, WI to Kissimmee, Florida. It'll be custom painted by then, and I doubt you'll be able to miss it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts