322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Friends............

For those who are seriously interested in the New Chin spoiler Design-

The image is available privately to review :) :ssr

You will need to PM me with your email address

I will contact you via email with the further details. :flag

Happy Cruizin!

PS: Those of you who have received your Grilles, Wings and Fascias recently - would love to hear from you!

·
Premium Member
670 Posts
Axiom said:

Happy Cruizin!

PS: Those of you who have received your Grilles, Wings and Fascias recently - would love to hear from you!

Thanks Leza. Just reviewed the new designs for the chin spoiler. I'm going to have a hard time deciding which one to vote for. Too bad I can't use more than one. Then the decision would be easier!

3 :thumbs :thumbs :thumbs for the new spoiler

Marc

·
Registered
254 Posts
Axiom said:
I still haven't seen what these grilles, fascias and wings look like!

:confused

·
Registered
17 Posts
front chin spoiler

Axiom said:

Happy Cruizin!

My e-mail address is [email protected], please send info. Thanks, Mike

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Invites Sent

You should have received your emails in the last 1/2 hour - if not, PM and I will resend for you :)

:ssr Have Fun!!

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank You

Wow!! :thumbs Thanks for the input!! :flag

Thanks again for helpin out real quick :D - loads of great input - I'll keep in touch regarding the outcome!! :yesnod :ssr :flag

Reminder - the "send" button in the "review" you visited- actually puts your vote reply into your outgoing email folder, you may need to facilitate its final sendoff manually ;)

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Update

Hello everyone!

We have had a fantastic response, and very good suggestions!

You all agree on more than you think :thumbs
A good majority chose the same one design!! :flag
It was also the one we were leaning toward as well!

We wanted you to know these were very rough shapes, not how the final will look. We have the freedom to adjust, enhance and manipulate the design when dialing in the final surfaces.

Some of the designs had some extra features, and we were looking to see if there was interest in these little features - and whether we should incorporate them into the final.

Many have asked why the designs varied from the Nascar spoiler -
Our intent is to come very close to that look, without crossing the legal limits.

The drawings only represent ideas we can build upon - and you all helped us with that big time!!

Great Job! You all have great sense of design!! (of course you do - you own an SSR!! :yesnod )

Thanks for your input and time! :flag
We will update as to final plan next week!

·
Registered
254 Posts
Any idea when these pieces will be available for purchase? I was kind of under the impression they were already available and being purchased by SSR owners!

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
jamma -
yes there are some pioneers who really wanted this piece and wanted to be the very first - they have placed their orders.

We are limiting the order groups to maintain the wait for delivery.

The Spoiler has 2 groups going.

1. Orders Placed
2. Listed for Next Group (once group 1 has shipped, this group will be notified)

The final surfacing will be done in the next few days, and tooled for production! :thumbs This is a separate project all together from the main accessory line, as not to interfere with ongoing orders.

Thanks again for everyones help!! :)

·
Registered
254 Posts
Axiom said:
jamma -
yes there are some pioneers who really wanted this piece and wanted to be the very first - they have placed their orders.

Oh, uhhh, okay. I meant that I had thought people had been buying these and actually have had them on their trucks, for some time now.

Doh.

=0)

:leaving

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
jammadave said:
Oh, uhhh, okay. I meant that I had thought people had been buying these and actually have had them on their trucks, for some time now.

Doh.

=0)

:leaving
Why leave? :leaving LOL
It was a fine question - no question is ever dumb

:ssr Driving with Chin Spoiler
Very very very soon!!
Will be in surface finish stage throughout the weekend! :thumbs

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
OK you guys have me salivating...dying to get my chin spoiler too! Hope it is design no. 3. That one was pretty close to the original pace car shape, but they all look awesome!

·
Premium Member
2004 custom Paint and trim , ROTM winner #2, Previous owned R’s, 2006 #1 of 8 2 tone & 2005 silver
2,789 Posts
No 3

Yes that is the one I voted for too :thumbs
Doug

·
Premium Member
9,472 Posts
Did you both go with the third design (C)which had #4 on the drawing, or design (B) which was drawing #3?

I went with C - looked really clean, flat across the bottom. Photo 3 was a lot curvier at the bottom.

Ray

·
Tu-Tone club member
5,782 Posts
Voted for 3

Either 3 or 4 is OK. Can't tell how close either is to the NASCAR spoiler.

Do not like 2 or 5.

P/P

Peace :flag

1 - 16 of 16 Posts