Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you seen the new SSR Commercials? The first one has the SSR backing up on the Carrier, we saw it during the Rockin Eve show. It has the Big And Rich Group singing and driving.

The second on is about the Uplander,

OK Ok it isn't a real SSR, It shows a computer mouse slipping out of a little boys room and going to look at the Uplander, but on its way out it crawls by a Remote control SSR, very cute. :D

·
Registered
322 Posts
It is Awesome!!

wildcat66 said:
Have you seen the new SSR Commercials? The first one has the SSR backing up on the Carrier, we saw it during the Rockin Eve show. It has the Big And Rich Group singing and driving.

The second on is about the Uplander,

OK Ok it isn't a real SSR, It shows a computer mouse slipping out of a little boys room and going to look at the Uplander, but on its way out it crawls by a Remote control SSR, very cute. :D
I saw the Carrier one during the same New Years event, stopped me in my tracks!! :yesnod The singing was a great vibe to go with the whole attitude of the commercial. Just made it sooo much cooler than the average commercial. Gave it some "cool rockin" flare!!

Haven't seen the Uplander one yet!!

·
RetroCarGuy530
1,612 Posts
I missed both of these. Is the car carrier commercial a new one or the older one with the yellow SSR spinning around and then backing into the last slot of the moving car carrier?

·
Registered
322 Posts
DeliriumTrigger said:
I believe it's the older one. Still a good commercial, though :yesnod
I don't get much TV time, I had never seen it before.
It was enjoying "rockin" to the theme, and anticipating the finale of the SSR whippin up onto the carrier!! Wuz very cool!! :flag

·
SSR Owners Group
3,753 Posts
NEW Car Carrier Ad

The car carrier ad that I saw this weekend was new.

I saw the 'toy' SSR in the Uplander ad too...

I have yet to check - but they may be at the GM/Chevy web site...

·
Registered
601 Posts
I have seen both and thought that the mice one was cute. But the other one was not creative. You taken the same commercial and added and deleted things. I would love to see something more creative.

·
Registered
601 Posts
kwhopper89 said:
The car carrier ad that I saw this weekend was new.
The ad is the same one that they put out last year during the Super Bowl. The just edited it with new sences. They have been doing that all year.

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
shiftz33 said:
I missed both of these. Is the car carrier commercial a new one or the older one with the yellow SSR spinning around and then backing into the last slot of the moving car carrier?
No this is a new one, it starts out with the Corvette but it shows a lot more driving of the SSR and it being driven (backwards) onto the car hauler! I thought it was a lot better than the Superbowl commercial. :thumbs :flag

·
Registered
601 Posts
wildcat66 said:
No this is a new one, it starts out with the Corvette but it shows a lot more driving of the SSR and it being driven (backwards) onto the car hauler! I thought it was a lot better than the Superbowl commercial. :thumbs :flag
The Super bowl commercial had the same thing. What they have done is edited the commercial with new sences. It is the same commercial. it is a mericle what they can do with editing.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts