Chevy SSR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Growing Older but Not Up
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The new door sill plates for the 06 model are now available for all models on gmpartsdirect.com, in both satin or chrome!! :thumbs

·
Growing Older but Not Up
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Stay tuned

I ordered a set of the Satin Chrome ones, will post a picture when they arrive.

·
Registered
165 Posts
You beat me to it bigdaddy, I just ordered mine yesterday,8/8. Satin chrome also. I'll report as soon as I get them, whenever that may be. I don't know why our SSRs didn't come with these standard. I bought sill plates for my 03 Ram that I traded on the SSR ;) and they really dressed up the vehicle. I think they're going to look great on the SSR.

·
Premium Member
670 Posts
satin sill plates

Anyone have the part # on the satin sill plates for the 05. Went to partsdirect but could not find them listed.

Thanks,

bcbear

·
OP
8,251 Posts
ordered

Just ordered mine, satin. The chrome is listed but not yet available, plus the satin will match everything in the interior.

As far as the part number, look under accessories and select SSR 2005, they're about 3/4 down on the list.

·
Premium Member
722 Posts
Door Sills

i JUST GOT A SET OF THE CHROME ONES THIS MORNING. tHEY MOUNT WITH TWO-SIDED TAPE. i ORDERED MINE MONDAY AND RECEIVED THEM FRIDAY :ssr :flag

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hard to believe that there are very few pictures of the SSR accessories on the GMPartsDirect site!?
I'm interested in a few different items, and I'm a "show me first" type.

·
Premium Member
670 Posts
Satin sill plates

Ordered mine this past Wednesday from my dealer and received picked them up late this afternoon. My dealer gave me a real good price. Wasn't worth the effort to deal with GMPartsDirect. When you add in shipping and time, I may have even saved money. Nice to know the dealer wants to keep my buisness.

Will post pictures and part# tomorrow. They look great!!!!!!!!!!!

bcbear
:thumbs :thumbs :thumbs

1 - 12 of 12 Posts