Chevy SSR Forum banner

New Door Sill Plates Available!

1K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  bcbear10 
#1 ·
The new door sill plates for the 06 model are now available for all models on gmpartsdirect.com, in both satin or chrome!! :thumbs

#5 ·
You beat me to it bigdaddy, I just ordered mine yesterday,8/8. Satin chrome also. I'll report as soon as I get them, whenever that may be. I don't know why our SSRs didn't come with these standard. I bought sill plates for my 03 Ram that I traded on the SSR ;) and they really dressed up the vehicle. I think they're going to look great on the SSR.

#7 ·
ordered

Just ordered mine, satin. The chrome is listed but not yet available, plus the satin will match everything in the interior.

As far as the part number, look under accessories and select SSR 2005, they're about 3/4 down on the list.

#12 ·
Satin sill plates

Ordered mine this past Wednesday from my dealer and received picked them up late this afternoon. My dealer gave me a real good price. Wasn't worth the effort to deal with GMPartsDirect. When you add in shipping and time, I may have even saved money. Nice to know the dealer wants to keep my buisness.

Will post pictures and part# tomorrow. They look great!!!!!!!!!!!

bcbear
:thumbs :thumbs :thumbs

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.